Bought WW HD but can't play it...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bought WW HD but can't play it...
2 years ago#11
abear90 posted...
I'm using real speakers...I have a 2.1 Bose system

Not trying to get on your nerves, but bose is far from real speakers. They're the audio equivalent of Call of Duty.
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
2 years ago#12
SuigintouEV posted...
abear90 posted...
I'm using real speakers...I have a 2.1 Bose system

Not trying to get on your nerves, but bose is far from real speakers. They're the audio equivalent of Call of Duty.

I understand that. I'm no audiophile, but I am a musician and am quite familiar with pro audio and what does and doesn't sound good. I don't have a classic home theater set up here...I mean basically what I'm doing is playing video games at my computer desk. I don't need, or want a home theater setup. I do not have a home theater. When I have a home theater, I will look into shelling out a grand or so on a nice receiver, and another grand or so on some nice speakers that will last me a long time. I'm not irritated, but your suggestions on upgrading my system are a complete waste of time because if I wanted to upgrade my system (as if I even had the space or means for it), I would, and I wouldn't have this issue of split audio to begin with (because a receiver fixes that problem).
2 years ago#13
I say do what works for you. Glad you have an option to not have to buy a bunch of other pieces of equipment. Personally, I love my surround sound and HDTV, but I also use it for movies, U-verse, etc.

One size does not fit all.
WeirdJohn: The King Of Safe Haven!
2 years ago#14
abear90 posted...
kazooie48 posted...
Maybe you should just get a tv

I should pay ~$500 to get a TV with similar specs as the perfectly good monitor I already use without issue for every game console I own just to play a single Wii U game? Obviously there are workarounds; like I said, I can spend $40 or so on an HDMI auido splitter but the fact I have to do that at all is kind of ridiculous.

Does anyone know of any other, more free workarounds?

No you should get a TV b/c its not the 1950s
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bought WW HD but can't play it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived