New game announced for the WiiU

#31SegavsCapcomPosted 4/24/2014 8:21:31 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
I keep wanting to get into Skylanders, but they keep coming out with new games.

Why is that a bad thing? Better than a game that has no subsequent games.

Mostly has to do with new figures.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#32SkyminxyzPosted 4/24/2014 8:36:08 AM
dj-izzle posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Jobocan posted...
splashinkarp posted...
Bongbuddy posted...
More kiddy games. Not surprising.

Well it's also available on the 360, PS3, One, and PS4. So more kiddy games for all consoles.

It's only kiddy on Wii U though, because Nintendo.

No it's just one of many options on XB/PS. Its the only options on nintendo, big difference.

Nintendo don't just have "kiddy games"

Yeah but the problem is a lot of them feel like they are, even if the games aren't. Basically look at 3D world, the game can be plays by teens/adults but it was clearly advertised for kids. Even the difficulty was heavily adjusted for tikes.

I've yet to see a single Wii U game ad/commercial not geared towards kids. In fact Nintendo (more technically Mario's creator) even done-right admits that he always wanted to express his childhood and send off his ideas as games to give to children of Japan...and yes even Zelda has a much younger demographic then in America.
---
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#33SSJ4CHRISPosted 4/24/2014 8:45:47 AM
Well, most of the non "kiddy" games didn't sell very well, did they? In fact, most of the "kiddy" games didn't sell very well either. Nor has the system itself.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#34Rasputin77Posted 4/24/2014 10:04:03 AM
Jobocan posted...
splashinkarp posted...
Bongbuddy posted...
More kiddy games. Not surprising.

Well it's also available on the 360, PS3, One, and PS4. So more kiddy games for all consoles.

It's only kiddy on Wii U though, because Nintendo.

No. It's kiddy on all consoles. Especially the Wii U. Hold that victim card up higher. ;)
---
Wii U board protocol:
1. "You're a _____!" 2. "Even if I am, does that take away from my point?" 3. "Um, er... you're a _____!"
#35MithrilMonarchPosted 4/24/2014 11:31:31 AM
I like how on the trailer that Nintendo posted to their own YouTube channel, the kid is holding a PS4 controller.
---
"What are you doing, Flame Mammoth? Don't be stupid!"
"DURR HURR HURR HURR"
#36arvilinoPosted 4/24/2014 11:36:03 AM(edited)
splashinkarp posted...
I would much rather have a Spyro The Dragon game instead of Skylanders.

Well that's not going to happen anytime soon, Skylanders has eclipsed Spyro's peak popularity several times by this point, I don't follow it but it from the advertising I doubt he's even the most popular Skylander.
---
'The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time.'
3DS: 2449-4649-4995
#37MilesTeg420Posted 4/24/2014 11:40:23 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Thomageddon posted...
Nintendo used to have an adult sense of humor. Remember conkur's bad fur day?

Conkers bad fur day was Rare not nintendo. In fact it was the only n64 Rare game that Nintendo refused to publish which is why Rare got THQ to publish it. Nintendo didn't mind publishing Perfect Dark though.

They actually published it themselves in NA. Never knew that. THQ published it in EU.
#38Skill4ReelPosted 4/24/2014 11:41:58 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
At least it's something.

Yeah, "something" that I don't want to play.