Good deal or not

#1Kefkas_RevengePosted 4/23/2014 7:28:08 PM
There's no turning back just bought a used wii u 32 gig with Nintendo land on eBay. Comes with all the stuff that came in original packaging....hdmi, charging cradle.....ect. Comes in original box. Game pad looked good. System still had plastic shrink wrap on it. 212.00.....225.00 after shipping. Originally I thought of maybe getting the new 32 bit for 249.00 that comes with mario, but 249.00 for new seems off....so I bought the used one. But now considering that it had free shipping I coulda got a new one for 25.00 more with mario. Back to original purchase though....did I make out decently?
#2BongbuddyPosted 4/23/2014 7:30:58 PM
Why did you buy one right now? Chances are Wii U will get a price drop announced at E3. I mean it is selling like boxed cancer if you haven't noticed.
#3HermeticJusticePosted 4/23/2014 7:33:21 PM
I'm calling the bank
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#4Kefkas_Revenge(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 7:37:02 PM
^^^^^mario kart is going to move systems. Big time. Price drop won't happen anytime soon.
#5SyCo_VeNoMPosted 4/23/2014 7:37:37 PM
Bongbuddy posted...
Why did you buy one right now? Chances are Wii U will get a price drop announced at E3. I mean it is selling like boxed cancer if you haven't noticed.

Dude there is NOTHING pointing at a price drop so just shut up on that crap.
#6HermeticJusticePosted 4/23/2014 7:37:49 PM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
^^^^^mario kart is going to move systems. Big time. Price drop won't happen anytime soon.

I have a Wii U and I love it, but even I have to admit this is wishful thinking
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#7HermeticJusticePosted 4/23/2014 7:38:40 PM
Bongbuddy posted...

if the 3DS taught us anything, a better deal will happen immediately after Iwata says there will be no better deals
---
#8BongbuddyPosted 4/23/2014 7:42:26 PM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...

Yeah just like Mario 3D World was going to move systems. And then Donkey Kong was going to move systems. The Wii U is dead in the water. And good job on buying one used. That's one less sale Nintendo gets. :)
#9mkwghostPosted 4/23/2014 9:11:01 PM
Congrats on your purchase. But in my opinion I believe spending $25 more for a new system is well worth it.

For those thinking about buying used and have no use for the gamepad charging cable or stand, Nintendo Store is currently selling refurbished Wii U's with Nintendo Land for $205 shipped in original packaging with a 1 year warranty. It looks and functions like a brand new system and my nephews have been playing it nonstop for the past 2 months.

I bought my Wii U at launch and it has been a great system for the whole family. Well worth the purchase for me.
---
MKW: 5029-0534-5712
#10docman864Posted 4/23/2014 9:15:56 PM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...

especially with Nintendo brands.
---
"Interactive movie = Video game" --- TheNewWave
Beyond: Two Souls is GOTY of 2013