To anyone who thinks virtual console is expensive. How much should it cost?

#71squatch22Posted 4/27/2014 4:58:31 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
squatch22 posted...
arvilino posted...
ReachOutToTruth posted...
The prices aren't terrible.

But this "rebuy games you already own for different systems" is crap and needs to go. Nintendo should honestly just copy Sony wholesale when it comes to their virtual console service.

I want to be able to say, buy Mario 2 on the wii u, and have access to it on any Nintendo console I own that has the same account linked to it and can play Mario 2. >.>

Didn't Sony have to limit it to two devices since people exploited the system to "share" the games with a single account between "friends"(random people online)?

Also...

U could download the games and then deactivate the system and the games would still work.

Nope.

U used to be able to deactivate a system online on a PC couldn't u? I know u can still do it by deactivating all systems. They don't need to be connected to the internet.
---
Nintendo is for kids?
http://imgur.com/TPDFYjG
#72n00bsaib0tPosted 4/27/2014 5:14:22 AM
squatch22 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
squatch22 posted...
arvilino posted...
ReachOutToTruth posted...
The prices aren't terrible.

But this "rebuy games you already own for different systems" is crap and needs to go. Nintendo should honestly just copy Sony wholesale when it comes to their virtual console service.

I want to be able to say, buy Mario 2 on the wii u, and have access to it on any Nintendo console I own that has the same account linked to it and can play Mario 2. >.>

Didn't Sony have to limit it to two devices since people exploited the system to "share" the games with a single account between "friends"(random people online)?

Also...

U could download the games and then deactivate the system and the games would still work.

Nope.

U used to be able to deactivate a system online on a PC couldn't u? I know u can still do it by deactivating all systems. They don't need to be connected to the internet.

You can deactivate all systems yes. That also stops the games from working. Mine is never automatically online because my Internet is so slow, I don't let it sign in automatically. It still knew when I had to deactivate all of mine at one point.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#73squatch22Posted 4/27/2014 5:24:18 AM
U do know that u don't need to be connected to the net to play the games...
---
Nintendo is for kids?
#74n00bsaib0tPosted 4/27/2014 5:30:11 AM
squatch22 posted...

Yeah I've had a PS3 for 5 years and I just told you that my PS3 is never online so obviously I'm aware of that.

You do know how to read right?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#75squatch22Posted 4/27/2014 5:36:55 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
squatch22 posted...

Yeah I've had a PS3 for 5 years and I just told you that my PS3 is never online so obviously I'm aware of that.

You do know how to read right?

Sooo... if a system is not connected, how would it know its been deactivated? Lol
---
Nintendo is for kids?
#76lunchbox2042Posted 4/27/2014 8:37:34 AM
The problem is having to buy it twice if I want to play it on both 3ds and Wii U, providing it's on both in the first place. With a unified Nintendo ID I should be able to buy it once and have it available on both.