Mega Man Battle Network 3 on Virtual Console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mega Man Battle Network 3 on Virtual Console

User Info: SyphoV2

SyphoV2
2 years ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/25/mega-man-battle-network-series-ready-jack-wii-u/

"Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue and Mega Man Battle Network 3 White were rated in Australia’s Classification Board with Nintendo as the publisher indicating a Virtual Console release."
Star-Lord

User Info: OvieCanucksFan

OvieCanucksFan
2 years ago#2
Loved those games.

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
2 years ago#3
I wonder why 3 specifically. Hope that means the other GBA Battle Network games will show up too.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz

User Info: WarLegalomon

WarLegalomon
2 years ago#4
It would definitely make sense to release Battle Network 1 and 2 before releasing 3. I'm very much eager to see this series arrive on the VC! Hope they do come out and I hope all of them do come out!
"It's smaller on the outside." -- Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012

User Info: Shinstrike

Shinstrike
2 years ago#5
I feel like MMBN2 is the Megaman 2 of the series. 3 is incredibly weird to pick. i mean my personal favorite out of these was 6 Falzar version, dont get me wrong, but bleh ...

oh well its welcome all the same i guess.
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
2 years ago#6
Probably because 3 was one of the best selling ones and is often tied with 6 with what people consider to be the best MMBN game.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: rainsaint

rainsaint
2 years ago#7
If only multiplayer worked, we'd have true net battling

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
2 years ago#8
they probably picked it because pokemon sales...

i want BN2.
I never got to bass in www
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mega Man Battle Network 3 on Virtual Console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived