Breaking news: Nintendo forecasts net loss; slashes Wii U sales target

#41googler2Posted 4/26/2014 3:25:59 PM
squatch22 posted...
googler2 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Trolls posting ancient articles. Nothing new.

"27 April 2014| last updated at 02:03AM"

Nintendo on Friday warned it would swing back into the red this fiscal year as...

yup, YESTERDAY is so ancient

Guess u missed the rest of the topic. Lol

lol...I just did after posting, and out of troll honor won't even delete my original post to hide it. You have me dead to rights. Do with me as you wish, just try to gentle
#42SyCo_VeNoMPosted 4/26/2014 3:30:38 PM(edited)
I am so sick of hearing the term "Breaking News" turn on the local NBC by me every single thing they say is BREAKING NEWS!!!!!1!!! even when they are reporting things that other places reported a 1-2 weeks prior (its happened a quite a few times), and they still somehow fudge the facts up.
To me anyplace that says Breaking News means we just made crap up to try and be #1 to report it.
#43squatch22Posted 4/26/2014 3:31:22 PM
Breaking News! : Nintendo has released the Wii U.
---
Nintendo is for kids?
http://imgur.com/TPDFYjG
#44SpookyryuPosted 4/26/2014 4:34:04 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
I am so sick of hearing the term "Breaking News" turn on the local NBC by me every single thing they say is BREAKING NEWS!!!!!1!!! even when they are reporting things that other places reported a 1-2 weeks prior (its happened a quite a few times), and they still somehow fudge the facts up.
To me anyplace that says Breaking News means we just made crap up to try and be #1 to report it.

I agree