Does Nintendo have anything like PS+ / deals / specials?

#1KiraWinsPosted 4/29/2014 10:42:19 PM
Not trying to start a flame war - genuinely curious.

I heard something about season passes so I made this topic to find out information -

is there anything like deals or a ps+ Where you pay monthly to get deals/ free games?

Would be cool if nintendo did start something similar if they dont have anything ;o
---
"Someone whp actually finds KiraWIns kind of annoying too. Sweet." ~ Radiantist027
Number of people who find me annoying: 30
#2albertojz356Posted 4/29/2014 10:56:18 PM
Nintendo club?
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#3random_man9119Posted 4/30/2014 12:26:13 AM
KiraWins
is there anything like deals or a ps+ Where you pay monthly to get deals/ free games?

Nope... Nintendo doesn't have anything like this...
---
PSN: Des-Nos|NNID: MrOddities
Currently playing: Dragon's Crown,FFXIV:ARR,Ico,Child of Light
#4king_maddenPosted 4/30/2014 12:40:24 AM
thats what they should turn the nintendo club into.

give some deals on their games(so at least someone gives a deal for them), and they can keep the physical gifts as kind of their thing to oppose the free games from ps+.
#5ktay95Posted 4/30/2014 12:54:14 AM
Nintendo Virtual Console should totally be a monthly subscription thing. Access to all games at $?? would be a great way to bring in money.
Also they are obviously looking into a rental program, depending on how Wii Sports Club goes we could see more game release with a rental program too.
I doubt a PS+ like program is on the way though
#6sockesockePosted 4/30/2014 12:58:06 AM
ktay95 posted...
Nintendo Virtual Console should totally be a monthly subscription thing. Access to all games at $?? would be a great way to bring in money.
Also they are obviously looking into a rental program, depending on how Wii Sports Club goes we could see more game release with a rental program too.
I doubt a PS+ like program is on the way though

that would be closer to services like onlive or the upcomming psnow though. good idea.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#7JackalPosted 4/30/2014 1:40:37 AM(edited)
It would be nice if Nintendo id because this weeks PSN had some nice stuff.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/golden-week-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_GOLDENWEEKSALE?smcid=ps:show-now:games:ps-playstation-store
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#8Shadow_the_DarkPosted 4/30/2014 1:34:47 AM
well nothing like that though with the deluxe digital promotion every dollar spent on the eshop gets you points which add up into shop credit codes. when I logged in the first time I had 4 codes waiting on me so I had 20 bucks to spend in addition to my refunded 20 from the bad business move from WB.
#9king_maddenPosted 4/30/2014 1:49:39 AM
Shadow_the_Dark posted...
well nothing like that though with the deluxe digital promotion every dollar spent on the eshop gets you points which add up into shop credit codes. when I logged in the first time I had 4 codes waiting on me so I had 20 bucks to spend in addition to my refunded 20 from the bad business move from WB.

Isn't it like $5 for every $50 you spend?