Call of Duty 2014 Skipping wii u

#71Genericgamer667Posted 4/30/2014 1:15:36 PM
FlyinTonite posted...
Will be picking this up for ps4, and lemme say, I'm so glad they dropped the "modern" motif and went back to the earlier periods of history. An alternate, what was it World War 1, could be awesome. I really hope it stays at least true to the period unlike Wolfestein which takes place in the 60's and has giant mech robots running around.

seems like the story was fake
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
#72ShiNoBinnPosted 4/30/2014 1:16:07 PM
DarkMark942 posted...
Buy a PS4 people.

This and fixed
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#73DTY3Posted 4/30/2014 1:17:11 PM
shanafan posted...
abbyhitter posted...
And we care?

Enough to post that, lol

That's a logical fallacy.
#74Neo_HeartlessPosted 4/30/2014 1:20:45 PM
UPDATE: Sometimes in trying to bring you the latest and most exciting news about games, we occasionally get in a bit of a rush. This is an instance where we feel we haven't performed due diligence, and that does a disservice to you, our reader.

The content on the source for this story is from a community-generated site that has no reason to provide accurate information and no way to police users to provide disinformation.

We always strive to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information about the world of gaming, and this is just a case where there's not enough credibility to have made this information worth sharing. We apologize for publishing this story, even as just a rumor, but we'll continue to work hard creating a site that lives up to your expectations.

--Justin Haywald, Senior News Editor

From the article.

Looks like once again, in the trolls blind rush to strike a blow against the hated Nintendo, they shoot themselves in the foot. It's really telling that, despite the myriad of problems the WiiU has, they still have to make up lies and grasp at straws.

Does people liking Nintendo really make you that angry?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#75Shin_GallonPosted 4/30/2014 1:28:15 PM
Not a problem since if you're playing a FPS game on a console you're doing it wrong anyway.
---
Friends don't let friends watch dubbed anime.
#76DemonicChaosXXPosted 4/30/2014 1:34:02 PM
Don't really care for either
---
It's a point and click adventure where the only action is "use gun" on "man". - vidgameking84
#77SychinLegacyPosted 4/30/2014 1:35:16 PM
"Journalism" at its finest.
#78king_maddenPosted 4/30/2014 1:45:05 PM
Neo_Heartless posted...
UPDATE: Sometimes in trying to bring you the latest and most exciting news about games, we occasionally get in a bit of a rush. This is an instance where we feel we haven't performed due diligence, and that does a disservice to you, our reader.

The content on the source for this story is from a community-generated site that has no reason to provide accurate information and no way to police users to provide disinformation.

We always strive to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information about the world of gaming, and this is just a case where there's not enough credibility to have made this information worth sharing. We apologize for publishing this story, even as just a rumor, but we'll continue to work hard creating a site that lives up to your expectations.

--Justin Haywald, Senior News Editor

From the article.

Looks like once again, in the trolls blind rush to strike a blow against the hated Nintendo, they shoot themselves in the foot. It's really telling that, despite the myriad of problems the WiiU has, they still have to make up lies and grasp at straws.

Does people liking Nintendo really make you that angry?

Come on, I think its pretty safe to say if its only coming to ps4 and xb1 its not coming to wiiu. Maybe if there's a ps3\360 version, but hell even then there's no real reason to make a wiiu version.
#79djimenez0628Posted 4/30/2014 1:46:47 PM
Because people bought a Wii U for Call of Duty (yes, sarcasm)
#80metalmariolordPosted 4/30/2014 1:53:05 PM
ShiNoBinn posted...
DarkMark942 posted...
Buy a Wii U people.

This and fixed

Agree completely.
Let's buy a machine for the games it have, and not because of hype or remasters.
---
"Today I finished NSMBU, it's just another rehash, it's the same thing as New Super Luigi U." Random TLOU fanboy.