If they make Pokemon Snap 2

#1MineralPlusBoxPosted 4/30/2014 1:35:21 PM
What would you want to see them do with the game ?

I personally want a open world game with a set of islands you can go to via boat.
Make the main protagonist have 1 pokemon companion and add a good story, like the pokemon dungeon games.

I'd also like them to give you pokemon with exclusive moves that you can transfer to your main 3DS game if you get rare/hard to shoot pictures.
---
Friendcode : 1607-1877-1442
#2AwayFromHerePosted 4/30/2014 1:36:41 PM
ALL THE POKEMON!

It was bulls*** that there were only 60 something of 151 in the first one.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3SegavsCapcomPosted 4/30/2014 1:37:16 PM
I like the open world concept as apposed to the on rails of the original.

Just give me lots of Pokemon to photograph. And the ability to compare and trade photos online.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#4AwayFromHerePosted 4/30/2014 1:38:51 PM
There was a game on PS3 called Afrika, Pokemon Snap 2 should be that.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5splashinkarpPosted 4/30/2014 1:42:03 PM
Keep in mind limitations guys. An open world with 749 Pokemon running around is bit much.

The point of Pokemon Snap was to take pictures of Pokemon. That's pretty much it.

Pokemon Snap 2 will be the same as Pokemon Snap. The only difference is more levels and more Pokemon.

What possible story could they even add to a picture taking game? Other than take a picture of this Pokemon.
But I honestly don't see a second one happening.
---
Note to self: Don't post pictures of contortionists or make obvious jokes
#6MineralPlusBox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 1:47:13 PM
splashinkarp posted...
Keep in mind limitations guys. An open world with 749 Pokemon running around is bit much.

The point of Pokemon Snap was to take pictures of Pokemon. That's pretty much it.

Pokemon Snap 2 will be the same as Pokemon Snap. The only difference is more levels and more Pokemon.

What possible story could they even add to a picture taking game? Other than take a picture of this Pokemon.

Well they could make the islands into "stages" you can travel to and let you walk/climb/swim/glide around to take pictures.

As for the story ... The player could be there to photograph some mysterious unknown pokemon that was recently sighted and be competing with other people or something like that. Just make it like a birdwatching or birding competition thing. Maybe add team rocket or something lol
---
#7splashinkarpPosted 4/30/2014 1:52:23 PM
MineralPlusBox posted...
splashinkarp posted...

Well they could make the islands into "stages" you can travel to and let you walk/climb/swim/glide around to take pictures.

As for the story ... The player could be there to photograph some mysterious unknown pokemon that was recently sighted and be competing with other people or something like that. Just make it like a birdwatching or birding competition thing. Maybe add team rocket or something lol

It could work that way but the load times would be monstrous especially if they include every Pokemon, with multiples.

So a story similar to the original Pokemon Snap? lol
---
#8MineralPlusBox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 1:59:13 PM
Hmmm. Well they could just split pokemon to different islands or parks in different regions then. Make you sell good pictures for money to pay to travel to different regions. They could add upgradable camera stuff too.

As for the story, why not ? Just add more characters, better stories, side-quests (like help this mother pokemon by delivering her lost egg), maybe some pokemon battles against your main rival.
---
#9splashinkarpPosted 4/30/2014 2:00:32 PM
MineralPlusBox posted...
As for the story, why not ? Just add more characters, better stories, side-quests (like help this mother pokemon by delivering her lost egg), maybe some pokemon battles against your main rival.

Because then it's no longer Pokemon Snap. It's Pokemon Adventure.
---
#10MineralPlusBox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 2:01:17 PM
So it's better to not make the game instead of changing it a bit ?
---