What free MK8 extra game should I get? (NA)

#11Radbot42(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2014 5:28:29 AM
digital promoition? few bucks back in the eshop? Tell me more??

I'm planning on getting this digitally, and have the 32 gig wii U. I'm starting to lean towards Wind Waker. I wonder how much space this Zelda and Smash will end up taking.
---
Heroes Reborn 2015!!!!
FC: 3007 8085 8226
#12Earthworm_JimPosted 5/2/2014 5:45:23 AM
Radbot42 posted...

If you have a deluxe Wii U (the 32GB model), you get $5 in eshop credit for every $50 you spend on there

So, by buying a full retail title (like Mario Kart or Smash Bros) on the eshop, you essentially get $5 back
#13wiidbzxt009Posted 5/2/2014 5:46:32 AM
I'm not sure if I should get New Mario Bros or Zelda. I'm leaning towards Zelda, but I'm not sure yet.
---
NNID: Flexile98
#14Kickboxx88Posted 5/2/2014 5:46:39 AM
From what you said in your first post, I would have to say Wind Waker HD. If you haven't played the game since college then you should experience the changes made. They are not really that major, but they make a great game even better. HD makes the game look GORGEOUS.

I prefer physical copies, but if your ok with the digital version of NSMBU then you might have another option. Sell/trade in the disc version. Mario games hold their value for a long time.
#15Kickboxx88Posted 5/2/2014 5:49:25 AM
Earthworm_Jim posted...
Radbot42 posted...

If you have a deluxe Wii U (the 32GB model), you get $5 in eshop credit for every $50 you spend on there

So, by buying a full retail title (like Mario Kart or Smash Bros) on the eshop, you essentially get $5 back

That program is pretty cool. Bought a Zelda Deluxe Wii U and got $5 for redeeming the code for Wind Waker. It's for Deluxe sets only though.
#16SkyminxyzPosted 5/2/2014 5:56:28 AM
Kickboxx88 posted...
Earthworm_Jim posted...
Radbot42 posted...

That program is pretty cool. Bought a Zelda Deluxe Wii U and got $5 for redeeming the code for Wind Waker. It's for Deluxe sets only though.

Actually they kinda screw people over by only giving them $4.99 for the WW, to prevent buying any worthy $5 game xD. So I gotta wait till June in order to really use the extra money via MK8's offer. (The indie games I would have gotten are all getting delayed to heck and back so aw well...)
---
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#17Radbot42(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2014 6:39:52 AM
That's cool, I didn't know I'd be getting money back. Games like Smash and Mario Kart I want to have easy access to without having to switch back so It's nice to be getting money back. I might finally get the new Ace Attorney game after I get Smash. Do I have to spend the $5 within a specific time range or do I get to spend it when I want?
---
Heroes Reborn 2015!!!!
FC: 3007 8085 8226