Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

#161STN79Posted 5/7/2014 6:36:02 PM
If it's a videogame i'll play it! Don't care what system or who made it.
I'm a gamer and that's what i'm into. Got a problem with that?
then SCREW YOU!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#162izzykePosted 5/8/2014 8:54:17 AM
I'm only a fan of handhelds, so that leaves out Microsoft. (Although I don't really enjoy the kind of games they make anyway.)

Nintendo tends to do a lot better when it comes to handhelds. If the Vita had a couple more games that interested me I'd get it as well, but for now, I guess I'm solely a Nintendo fan. I'm not "against" the other companies though. It's just a matter of the kind of games I prefer.
---
3DS - Chiptek: 2191 - 7627 - 7105
#163zatOMGPosted 5/8/2014 8:56:47 AM
I normally game on Nintendo and Sony platforms. I tried MS for a while when the 360 was hot, wasn't impressed by anything it offered so I haven't been back.

Love me some Nintendo and Sony though.
#164badboyPosted 5/8/2014 9:12:42 AM
Multiplatform, but I prefer PC over all.
#165TalesRevenantPosted 5/8/2014 9:14:21 AM
Sony/Nintendo fan. That's the best way to game. Have a Sony console as your Primary, with tons of amazing 3rd Party Exclusives and First Party Exclusives. Have a Nintendo console as your Secondary, with tons of amazing 1st Party Nintendo Exclusives, and the rare 3rd Party Exclusives. You win as a gamer.

I've never owned a Microsoft console and I have nothing against them. I'm just not interested. However I might pick up a 360 sometime later down the line.

I'm a gamer. I play games. I pay no allegiance to any company.
---
Nintendo Fanboy - One who obsesses over or worships Nintendo, like it was his God or Religion/Someone who defends Nintendo as if it was his girlfriend.
#166aDRE8Posted 5/8/2014 9:16:08 AM
I'm a fan of video games.

I find it very immature when someone uses the phrase "drone", "pony", or "bot". Automatically discredits them.
#167nilesthebravePosted 5/10/2014 2:56:22 PM
I'm probably primarily a Nintendo guy when it comes to consoles and handhelds
PC has my largest library(but I've been buying games for over 20 years) and is probably tied with Nintendo in my time used.

I'll probably get a PS4 in a couple of years when I feel its worth the purchase

Microsoft I'll either get a few years from now or after this gen is over.

I don't exclude myself from any gaming(minus mobile) but I definitely prefer Nintendo's style of gaming to the other two.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#168j_darrellPosted 5/10/2014 3:02:47 PM
Recent systems that I've had that I hated: Wii, NDS, PS3, PS4, Vita

Never had any of the xboxes or a PSP.
#169SquifurgiePosted 5/10/2014 3:07:41 PM
I have all three consoles of the previous gen and at the end of the day I owned around 35 Wii games, 45 PS3 games and 5 Xbox 360 games.

I just didn't like the Xbox 360.

I have a Wii U but not a PS4 or Xbox one. As it stands now though, I am leaning a lot closer to getting a PS4 over and Xbox one.

so Nintendo and Sony for me
---
Real men don't have feelings
#170ND3sPosted 5/10/2014 6:52:10 PM
Of the current gen I only own a 3DS and a Wii U . I would say that I am soley a Nintendo fan. I think that Sony is okay in certain things though. Microsoft...
Ranking Nintendo>....Sony>.........................Microsoft
---
Next generation started November 18th,2012
Former NeoGaf user Name and current NNID:NandN3DS