Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

#171eloratingsPosted 5/11/2014 6:47:42 AM
Sony & Nintendo. I don't really hate Microsoft though, even I (might) eventually getting an Xbox 360 later on for games like Tales of Vesperia, Forza MotorSport, & Gears of War.
---
twitter.com/eloratings
#172ExDiosPosted 5/12/2014 12:46:03 PM(edited)
All three(four) PS, Nintendo Xbox, (+Windows).
#173XeroShinobiPosted 5/12/2014 12:55:00 PM
I own numerous products from all 3 companies.
---
Currently playing: not much
#174fernantendoPosted 5/12/2014 12:59:40 PM
I'm a fan of great games, wherever they may appear.

Of course, this pretty much guarantees I get nearly every Nintendo game, but definitely will go out of my way to play a great game on any system.
---
Let's get ON with it! - Bill from The Last of Us
#175speedkills4121Posted 5/12/2014 1:08:13 PM
I really just like good, polished, fun games (and a wide variety at that) so i'm not a 'fan' per se of any particular system, but if i had to choose

from a software perspective (first party) i like nintendo more of the three by a landslide

from a hardware perspective i like sony and nintendo for different reasons (both have strengths/weaknesses)

i dont see myself owning any MS console ever again bc they offer nothing that appeals to me but who knows what the future holds
#176TpaulHPosted 5/12/2014 1:40:11 PM
I'm a Nintendo fan :)

I do like some games for Playstation and XBox, but I don't really care for the hardware of those systems or the companies overall. I don't hate them, I don't dislike them, I just... don't care. There are some nice games put out for their hardware though.

Nintendo is just... they're like the Disney of gaming. They bring a smile to my face, their hardware is my favorite, so innovative and exciting and simple, their games are brilliant and creative and fun, and from what I've seen of the people in charge in Nintendo Directs and such, they seem like just fun people.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1564-3493-9447
I play Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Harvest Moon: ANB mostly :)
#177imameliaPosted 5/12/2014 2:18:15 PM
I don't know...Nintendo from 1985 to 1996, Sony from 1996 to 2006, and Nintendo from 2006 to the present? I look for games I think I might like and try to find a way to play them, whatever system(s) they may be on. Though I'll admit that nowadays, Nintendo seems to be pretty much the only one even making any games I think I might like, aside from indie developers.
#178ChaosInvokerPosted 5/12/2014 3:39:12 PM
Sony/Nintendo

I buy more games on my Sony devices but I tend to enjoy my Nintendo purchases more (most of the time).
---
[ ;; [__] ;; ] * (BANG) * (+o' [___] ' ::)
[ + [__] :: ] {clash of the pocket size toys}
#179StrongBlackVinePosted 5/12/2014 3:56:43 PM
j_darrell posted...
Recent systems that I've had that I hated: Wii, NDS, PS3, PS4, Vita

Never had any of the xboxes or a PSP.

Seems like you just hate gaming.
#180SuigintouEVPosted 5/12/2014 9:48:10 PM(edited)
I am a fan of software, and I'm not so dispassionate/poor to be a fanboy of any system. I have

PC with good specs (could be better, but 1080P / 60fps is enough for me)
Wii U
Vita
3DS
PS3
X360
PSP
DS

Each of which still gets to run. I do truly dislike the X360 though.. It'a louder than a vacuum and i only have three games for it (Vesperia, Bayonetta, Lost Oddyssey).

Consoles older than that (PS2/GCN/Wii/PSX/N64/GBA/SNES) have mostly been replaced by emulators for me, since I prefer the high resolution perks (I'm not a pirate... I only emulate games and systems I do own)
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II