Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?
1 year ago#191
According to the title you can't be just a gamer. I don't like MS but they have good games. Ninty is my favourite.
---
As game developers,our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/164906/
1 year ago#192
I suppose you could call me an ex Nintendo fan. Loved everything until the Wii.

I never solely sided with one company though, there's good games on every console, even the worst ones.
---
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB
1 year ago#193
Mostly Sony with Nintendo and PC mix in.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
1 year ago#194
Nintendo and Microsoft I guess...

But Microsoft only for Windows.

PC Gamer + Nintendo has been the best combo since the 90s and it doesnt look to be changing any time soon.
---
Words of wisdom from Guybrush Threepwood:
http://tinyurl.com/cell59d
1 year ago#195
Currently Nintendo only, the Wii was my childhood, unfortunately... however, I am considering getting a PS3 for some of the games (Not PS4 because a lot of the games look overrated, and I feel that Watch_Dogs may actually run the smoothest on the Wii U, due to downscaled textures and whatnot.) such as GTA V. I currently own a Wii U, 3DS, and considering a PC once I can gain enough cash.
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3DS FC: 3308-5726-2200
1 year ago#196
Why would anyone be loyal to a company that isn't paying them to be?

Boggles my mind to see people so close-minded and missing out on great things others have to offer.
1 year ago#197
im a fan of games. wherever they may be
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
1 year ago#198
I like all three. Seeing Sunset Overdrive makes me want an Xbox One so badly. GAME LOOKS SO DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. @_@
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
1 year ago#199
Just Nintendo and Sony. I very much dislike the Xbox brand.
---
PSN/NN: BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, PS4
1 year ago#200
Zekrom567 posted...
Currently Nintendo only, the Wii was my childhood, unfortunately... however, I am considering getting a PS3 for some of the games (Not PS4 because a lot of the games look overrated, and I feel that Watch_Dogs may actually run the smoothest on the Wii U, due to downscaled textures and whatnot.) such as GTA V. I currently own a Wii U, 3DS, and considering a PC once I can gain enough cash.

Goddamn, I feel old right now
---
PSN/NN: BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, PS4
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived