Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

#21KyoReiseTaisenPosted 5/5/2014 4:28:38 PM
WOW.

Kudos, guys. We've gone 20 posts now without anybody assaulting me for "not being a gamer" based on my post.
#22metalmariolordPosted 5/5/2014 4:30:17 PM
Nintendo and PC.
Like more PS than Xbox though.
---
"Today I finished NSMBU, it's just another rehash, it's the same thing as New Super Luigi U." Random TLOU fanboy.
#23Groudon199Posted 5/5/2014 4:30:50 PM
I like games on any console. I tend to prefer playing games on 360 because that was the first last-gen system I got.

Beatperson14 posted...
I used to like MS the most before I discovered I could not play my 360 DLC because it turns it all off after you leave it without internet for like a week.

I was without my 360 for a couple months, and I was still able to use my digital content offline. Are you sure you didn't download that stuff on a different console?
#24Beatperson14Posted 5/5/2014 4:32:09 PM
Groudon199 posted...
I like games on any console. I tend to prefer playing games on 360 because that was the first last-gen system I got.

Beatperson14 posted...
I used to like MS the most before I discovered I could not play my 360 DLC because it turns it all off after you leave it without internet for like a week.

I was without my 360 for a couple months, and I was still able to use my digital content offline. Are you sure you didn't download that stuff on a different console?

Yes, and if you log back on at all it restores the stuff. Might have been a few months, but I'm absolutely 100% positive this happens. I played Fallout 3 and couldn't access Broken Steel etc despite it being listed on my HDD
---
THY, DAMNATION, SLUMBERETH, NOT.
#25MilesTeg420Posted 5/5/2014 4:45:21 PM
I'm a fan of Nintendo, but I don't appreciate many of their recent decisions. They have my favorite IP of all time.

Sony, not really a huge fan. However I do buy all their consoles (not handhelds though), mostly because I will not support Microsoft. I respect what Sony offers the gaming world through their competitive hardware specs, stuff like PS+, third party offerings and I appreciate that they are bringing VR to console. I think their controllers are of poor build quality and their first party stuff doesn't excite me besides MLB The Show. I like that I can expect niche Japanese support on their consoles. However if Sony consoles didn't get all the third party support I likely would not support their machines. My Playstation is essentially my third party box.

Microsoft I don't care for in the slightest. Outside of getting an exclusive GTA or something, there is no way I'm purchasing an Xbone at any time (and I would probably just sell it after I'm done with the game).
#26fistocatsquatchPosted 5/5/2014 4:45:58 PM
I'm a Nintendo x Nintendo fan
---
All hail the Virtual Boy!
#27guedesbrawlPosted 5/5/2014 4:46:29 PM
nintendo, but i try to get sony consoles for a while JUST for persona
---
"Clones are bad!" "Tier Lists don't exist!" ... really now? >_>
Chrom is the protagonist of FE:A, not Robin. He should be in smash 4.
#28rockusPosted 5/5/2014 4:50:14 PM
I'm a Nintendo and Sony fan, primarily because of exclusives but I'm also not big on Microsoft's policies though I do have an original Xbox.
---
http://thetramp.dvdaf.com/
#29Gforce_reloadedPosted 5/5/2014 5:28:42 PM
ex Nintendo fan, currently MS/Sony fan.
#30Rasputin77Posted 5/5/2014 5:31:28 PM
^ Same as rockus - Nintendo and Sony now, but I did love my original Xbox.

KyoReiseTaisen posted...
Kudos, guys. We've gone 20 posts now without anybody assaulting me for "not being a gamer" based on my post.

Every so often, they get so busy scrambling to neurotically cut the "trolls" off at the pass (apparently in MK8 graphics topics, today), that you wind up with threads that seem almost... adult in nature. ;)