Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

#201DeltaProjPosted 5/15/2014 10:11:39 PM
I love Nintendo, enjoy Sony quite a bit and just can't seem to get around to liking MIcrosoft.
---
All my base are...broken :(
#202SlimeSwayzePosted 5/15/2014 10:13:59 PM
I own a Wii U and a PS4, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan of either company.
---
Currently Playing: Stranger's Wrath, Dark Souls 2, and Rayman Legends.
#203FishbulbPosted 5/16/2014 5:51:31 AM
Company-wise, I'm a fan of Nintendo. I always buy Nintendo, but add a second console to play AAA games and third party games. Last gen it was 360, previous to that it was PS2 and Dreamcast.

I don't know what I'm going to buy this gen to add to the Wii U, probably PS4 - although the MIcrosoft first party games interest me more than Sony's, but Sony has that Gaikai thing that would let me catch up on the PS3 games I missed out on.
---
Will there ever be a rainbow?
#204l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 5/17/2014 6:42:32 AM
Whatever's fun and available. I'm not gonna pass up awesome games like BlazBlue CSE and Kingdom Hearts just because it doesn't have the Nintendo logo on it.
---
"Be independent! Play a game how YOU want to play! Oh, unless it isn't my way, that's bad." -Casual etilists
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#205HeyKaetsuPosted 5/17/2014 6:56:26 AM
Nintendo is my favourite company and I'm a huge fan of them. I like Sony and usually get their systems eventually but I primarily game on PC. Microsoft has never really impressed me enough to get and Xbox. The Xbox One could win me over but so far they haven't shown me anything impressive(same goes for PS4).
#206DarthFloatyPosted 5/17/2014 7:06:37 AM
As a kid, major Nintendo fan, then minor sega (Vectorman was amazing).

Last gen I owned Wii/DS and PS3.

This gen, I have a Wii U, 3DS, and will be getting an XB1 very shorty. I'll get a PS4 if it gets exclusives I want.

Now in regards to being a fan, Nintendo is my favorite by far, but I will play whatever system has the games I want.
#207SonytendoPosted 5/17/2014 7:12:27 AM
Nintendo/Sony. Have owned every Sony console/handheld and almost every Nintendo console/handheld missing out on NES and Virtual Boy.

A little bit of microsoft if playing exclusive RPGs on a windows PC counts. However I have never owned an XBOX.
#208sketchturnerPosted 5/17/2014 7:48:47 AM
I'm a fan of Nintendo and Team Ico. Not a Sony fan in general, but I bought a PS2 for Shadow of the Colossus/Ico and would probably buy a PS3/PS4 for The Last Guardian.

That said, I do like Sony *much* more than Microsoft. Microsoft holds no allure to me whatsoever. I much prefer both Sony's image and IP's compared to Microsoft's.
---
My top 5 games:Metroid Prime 2:Echoes, Shadow of the Colossus, Donkey Kong Country 2, TimeSplitters 2, Trackmania:Build to Race
#209Final Fantasy2389Posted 5/17/2014 7:49:28 AM
First and foremost, I'm a gamer. I play everything.

Nintendo is however my favorite since I've been with them 20+ years.
---
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG
http://bit.ly/1bZZw6k
#210lanmannaPosted 5/17/2014 9:42:21 AM
My fandom changes every gen. For example: loved PS2, liked GC, and was "meh" about Xbox. With the next gen, I was partial to only the Wii at first, but then started to like 360 and PS3 too. This gen, I liked PS4 and Wii U from the getgo and HATED One. Now, after tons of changes, I might actually buy a One. I care less about brand names and more about the games and inexpensive price.