Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
2 years ago#211
I would say i'm a Sony fan. I game mostly on my PS3. PS2's my favorite console of all time. I own PSP & Vita

grew up on original NES....but then mostly owned Sega consoles after that. Never owned a Super Nintendo. Never owned a DS. Never owned the original XBOX. Didn't buy a Wii until 3 years ago.

Bought a Wii U at launch, and love it.
i have a love/hate relationship with my 360
i have little desire to get a PS4 and will likely get an XB1 in the next few months.

been thinking about getting a 2DS, but haven't pulled the trigger

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
2 years ago#212
I will always love Nintendo, but you know what, Sony and Microsoft do have good games on their consoles at times, even if I'm a Mario Mainstay. I can Katamari and Kingdom Hearts, as well as Borderlands, and even Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts any time I want to.
If people want the Wii U Cheaper, and the cost of the White model is already the price of the 3DS XL, are they saying they want it the same price as a 3DS?

User Info: Ibuki_Lord

Ibuki_Lord
2 years ago#213
None, I am a gamer, I follow games not consoles. If there is a game I want to play I will buy the device I need to play the game.

User Info: SDGamer83

SDGamer83
2 years ago#214
Ibuki_Lord posted...
None, I am a gamer, I follow games not consoles. If there is a game I want to play I will buy the device I need to play the game.

Boom! This guy gets it, best of all worlds.

User Info: gnomelord255

gnomelord255
2 years ago#215
I'm a fan of finished products that don't require excessive patching or draconian DRM to get it to work.

User Info: Misdreavus573

Misdreavus573
2 years ago#216
Nintendo is my first love and will always be my favorite, but I like Sony as well. (Admittedly though, I'm not seeing much reason to buy a PS4 right now.)

The only company that completely lost me is Microsoft. After two generations of faulty hardware, paying for online for no reason, and next to no exclusives I care about, and then the Xbox One fiasco, I'm just done with Microsoft.
3DS FC: 4940-5432-8153
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Normal: Teddiursa, Mincinno, Eevee

User Info: huyi

huyi
2 years ago#217
Nintendo & sony, always been that way, not a big fan of Microsoft.
UK Female Gamer
AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
2 years ago#218
SDGamer83 posted...
Ibuki_Lord posted...

Boom! This guy gets it, best of all worlds.

I'm with them.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

User Info: SHADOW0106

SHADOW0106
2 years ago#219
I'm fan on Microsoft and Nintendo
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500 :Pokemon X 3DS FC 0791 2649 3488

User Info: pokemonpokemon4

pokemonpokemon4
2 years ago#220
I'm a fan of PC games and Nintendo Games. I'll play the others, but I wont hunt them down or anything.
There's a real gamer inside us all, it's why we complain,
it's why we speculate. We're gamers, worst prophets in the world, best conspiracy theorists ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are You Solely A Nintendo Fan? Nintendo & Sony? Nintendo & Microsoft?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived