How much space does WiiU games take?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much space does WiiU games take?
2 years ago#1
I've been going all digital with my XB1 and just got an WiiU. Been thinking about doing the same thing with this, but that 32gb hard drive begs the question.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#2
Depends on the size.dd can take up to 5 gigs whilst physical copies could take 25 to 50 mb.
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia,and the Metroid series.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu.Samus.Zelda.Leifang.Momiji,and Meryl.
2 years ago#3
They take up enough space that you're going to want to invest in an external hard drive if you go all-digital (well, unless you're willing to delete games from the internal flash memory as soon as you're done with them).
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
2 years ago#4
sumostickfigure posted...
They take up enough space that you're going to want to invest in an external hard drive if you go all-digital (well, unless you're willing to delete games from the internal flash memory as soon as you're done with them).

You can use any external hard drives on WiiU? cause I have 4 each one is a TB and one of them is 4TB
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#5
Physical is the way to go for Nintendo as their games hold their value far better than all the other systems.
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
2 years ago#6
Dev445 posted...
sumostickfigure posted...

You can use any external hard drives on WiiU? cause I have 4 each one is a TB and one of them is 4TB

Yeah. You'll want to make sure it is either self-powered (or has a Y-cable), but otherwise it should support any USB-capable external hard drive.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
2 years ago#7
Dev445 posted...
How much space does WiiU games take?

I've a better question, can you say bloatware?
"One game has the power to change everything" Iwata 30/10/13
"It is difficult to change our prospects with just one title" Iwata 31/10/13
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much space does WiiU games take?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived