How much space does WiiU games take?

#1Dev445Posted 5/6/2014 8:00:09 PM
I've been going all digital with my XB1 and just got an WiiU. Been thinking about doing the same thing with this, but that 32gb hard drive begs the question.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2Mobius1RisingPosted 5/6/2014 8:02:39 PM
Depends on the size.dd can take up to 5 gigs whilst physical copies could take 25 to 50 mb.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia,and the Metroid series.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu.Samus.Zelda.Leifang.Momiji,and Meryl.
#3sumostickfigurePosted 5/6/2014 8:03:00 PM
They take up enough space that you're going to want to invest in an external hard drive if you go all-digital (well, unless you're willing to delete games from the internal flash memory as soon as you're done with them).
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#4Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 8:06:59 PM
sumostickfigure posted...
They take up enough space that you're going to want to invest in an external hard drive if you go all-digital (well, unless you're willing to delete games from the internal flash memory as soon as you're done with them).

You can use any external hard drives on WiiU? cause I have 4 each one is a TB and one of them is 4TB
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#5Xuande12Posted 5/6/2014 8:13:01 PM
Physical is the way to go for Nintendo as their games hold their value far better than all the other systems.
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 5/6/2014 8:37:19 PM
Dev445 posted...
sumostickfigure posted...

You can use any external hard drives on WiiU? cause I have 4 each one is a TB and one of them is 4TB

Yeah. You'll want to make sure it is either self-powered (or has a Y-cable), but otherwise it should support any USB-capable external hard drive.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#7Breastmilkn_DipPosted 5/6/2014 8:39:46 PM
Dev445 posted...
How much space does WiiU games take?

I've a better question, can you say bloatware?

---
"One game has the power to change everything" Iwata 30/10/13
"It is difficult to change our prospects with just one title" Iwata 31/10/13