Nintendo posts $228m loss, predicts just 3.6m Wii Us shipped in FY2014/15

#71Reginleif20Posted 5/7/2014 2:39:29 AM
xKYSx posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
Nintendo's own data is trolling...

What?

Presenting even facts so long as the intent is to irritate as made obvious with the "Ouch." at the end, is trolling, yes.

that's not trolling, get some thick skin then you'll be able to take these comments like it's nothing. seriously I love nintendo like you guys do but don't be blind to not notice it's doing bad as of right now.

as for the folks that love bashing the poor thing. get yourself something better to do because you look like freaking morons. we know the system is doing bad, stop sounding like a freaking broken record by repeating the sh** on a gaming forum.

o-wait i forgot trolls have nothing better to do on gamefaqs. gg the internetz is srs business for folks like you.

Says the guy spending his free time in a Wii U board
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#72squatch22Posted 5/7/2014 2:41:23 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
blankempathy posted...

A simple google search says the games running at 1080p by multiple sources. Also runs at 60 fps up to 2 players at the same time. Looks like ass? You're the minority who thinks that.

And several other sources say its 720p. It doesn't really matter because the colors are so washed out you can't even make out any actual lines or textures. Its just bam, all one shade of color for the hair, the only reason you don't see any pixels in the textures is because its all one bright color with no neutral colors whatsoever in the palette. Nintendo has taken that same art direction with games since the N64, and the graphics have looked like garbage. I couldn't even play a N64 game, the colors were so bright and blurry it hurt my eyes and watching the video of MK8 made me remember the N64 days of horrendously terrible art direction, and general lazy texture design. Anyone who equates that as "good graphics" just objectively has no freaking clue what they're talking about.

The new Zelda game makes a better case for showing off the Wii-U's graphics potential.

Lol thinking this: http://s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/wiiu/mario_kart_8/screens/mario_kart_8_12.jpg

Looks like this : http://www.edge-online.com/wp-content/uploads/edgeonline/oldfiles/images/mario_kart_double_dash_02.jpg
---
Nintendo is for kids?
http://imgur.com/TPDFYjG
#73xKYSxPosted 5/7/2014 2:42:09 AM
Reginleif20 posted...
xKYSx posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

What?

Presenting even facts so long as the intent is to irritate as made obvious with the "Ouch." at the end, is trolling, yes.

that's not trolling, get some thick skin then you'll be able to take these comments like it's nothing. seriously I love nintendo like you guys do but don't be blind to not notice it's doing bad as of right now.

as for the folks that love bashing the poor thing. get yourself something better to do because you look like freaking morons. we know the system is doing bad, stop sounding like a freaking broken record by repeating the sh** on a gaming forum.

o-wait i forgot trolls have nothing better to do on gamefaqs. gg the internetz is srs business for folks like you.

Says the guy spending his free time in a Wii U board

hey i like to read things on my free time. is that a problem? it's tiring to see same crap like this on something called the wii-u forums.
---
3DS FC: 3582-9753-7910
electric type safari. PM if you add please, thanks.
#74PeroxideToxicPosted 5/7/2014 2:42:37 AM
Nintendo should just stop making consoles. With the exception of Wii, all their consoles have been disasters
---
The best battle theme song in gaming history, and no arguments will be made.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu6EGJBR6Bg&app=desktop
#75blankempathyPosted 5/7/2014 2:45:38 AM
PeroxideToxic posted...
Nintendo should just stop making consoles. With the exception of Wii, all their consoles have been disasters

Seriously?
---
I like video games.
#76Lefty128kPosted 5/7/2014 2:46:14 AM
blankempathy posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
squatch22 posted...

Except MK8 in no way looks like a Cube game.

To me it does, its sub-par resolution, the colors are bright to the point they're washed out, little to no texture detail. The game looks like complete ass TBO.

A simple google search says the games running at 1080p by multiple sources. Also runs at 60 fps up to 2 players at the same time. Looks like ass? You're the minority who thinks that.

You don't even understand what he said...LOL.
---
"Hey kid, tell me something, isn't it past your bed time? Ha ha! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." -Doc Louis
#77AvirosbPosted 5/7/2014 2:47:22 AM
PeroxideToxic posted...
Nintendo should just stop making consoles
And games as well. If their own 1st party titles aren't enough to pull sales, then surely there's no point in making them. Right?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#78G1243Posted 5/7/2014 2:53:22 AM
Minamo posted...
G1243 posted...
They sold 2.7 mil last year, and they expect this year they'll sell 3.6 mil.

That means they expect to do the same last year, plus 33% better. Which probably means one extra big-name title for the Wii U.

Mario Kart 8. Which means they don't expect to release much else this year.

Yup, which means they probably won't release anything major during June (E3), because we already know what's coming for this year.

MK8 sales would probably equal what SMW3D did in last fiscal year.
Bayonetta 2 releases in JP this summer, and probably Fall/Winter this year and will probably do the same as Pikmin 3 or W101.

The only game left is Smash, which is probably the extra 33%.

Which means no new surprises for E3, unless it's a game not due for release until after April 2015.
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#79meteor9898Posted 5/7/2014 2:54:40 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Go away troll. Take this elsewhere. I don't believe you or that. Also, welcome to ignore list

bountyhunter85 posted...
Welcome to the ignore list TC

squatch22 posted...
Troll invasion

Why do you people even bother posting? It can't be that much fun to be viewed with such scorn and revulsion, is it? Unless its actually YOU who are the real trolls?
#80meteor9898Posted 5/7/2014 2:57:21 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

What?

I felt embarrassed just reading that. Did that one 4 letter word rustle your jimmies so much as to brand it trolling? Seriously? Are you 6?