Nintendo announces no live press conference for E3.

#21SaltyBotz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:48:18 AM
manmouse posted...

care to elaborate?

they showed the most games. it was a 100% gaming presentation, nothing but announcements and footage. and their floor presence yielded the most detailed news due to the press and public having the most access to the most games on the floor.
how is any of that bad? because they didn't do it on a stage? if that is your answer, don't bother typing.

LOL!! This is hilarious. Nobody in their right mind thought Nintendo actually won E3 2013. Sony totally owned it. If they didn't take the stage it was because they didn't have anything good enough to put up on stage, or they would have. So they're just gonna sit back and let Sony own it this time too? Because if they're shy to take the stage it will most certainly be a repeat (probably worse) than E3 2013.
#22manmousePosted 5/7/2014 2:55:19 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
manmouse posted...

care to elaborate?

they showed the most games. it was a 100% gaming presentation, nothing but announcements and footage. and their floor presence yielded the most detailed news due to the press and public having the most access to the most games on the floor.
how is any of that bad? because they didn't do it on a stage? if that is your answer, don't bother typing.

LOL!! This is hilarious. Nobody in their right mind thought Nintendo actually won E3 2013. Sony totally owned it. If they didn't take the stage it was because they didn't have anything good enough to put up on stage, or they would have. So they're just gonna sit back and let Sony own it this time too? Because if they're shy to take the stage it will most certainly be a repeat (probably worse) than E3 2013.

it's cool if you have different preferences. if you like Square-Enix, for example, then obviously Sony's presentation would be more appealing. or if you prefer shooters, MS's presentation takes the cake.

but i asked you why Nintendo had a bad E3. all you have to say is "because Sony won," which is not an answer. explain, using the english language. a failure to even back up your points and just aggressively snapping at everyone makes you a troll. backing up your points makes you stand out.

i simply said i preferred Nintendo's because it had the most games, and the most games coming within a short window of time, as well as the personal aspect which is that the games themselves looked great to me.

now, why do you think it was bad? you can't say they had nothing to show, that would be a lie, because they factually had the most. so let me hear your angle about what was wrong.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#23GenjiRedPosted 5/7/2014 3:01:16 AM(edited)
SaltyBotz posted...
manmouse posted...

care to elaborate?

As a Sony fan, I would have to say Sony's was one of the worst last year. They showed Order with no gameplay, which we didn't get until this year. Show the same Knack, Killzone, and Infamous trailers with extended scenes. FFXV and KH3 were good, but are multiplatform and don't have release dates, especially FFXV. It was the Sony fanboys that were raving it yet, there wasn't barely anything being shown. Just Jack Trenton talking as usual.

As for Nintendo, they showed, SM3DW, MK8, Bayonetta, X, DKTF, and SSBU with a Mega Man trailer to go with it. Through Sony's entire show, I was waiting for them to announce some sort of Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon, Dark Cloud, Arc the Lad, or something from the first party JRPG IPs, but they continued to pretend that those games don't exist (until recently with the Wild Arms and Dark Chronicles talk). They didn't acknowledge Last Guardian which was they big game that everyone was waiting for. Yoshida only mentioned Last Guardian after the conference was over.

So as a Sony fan I was very disappointed at last years Sony conference which is why I hope they take notes from Nintendo and just show games instead of jargon talks about innovation/power/sells/and other bs.
---
If you believe in Pikachu, have accepted him as a cute lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#24uberking422Posted 5/7/2014 3:13:05 AM
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/2f/0c/humor,meme,slowpoke-2f0ca7e2365376fa18683b4a877b025f_h.jpg
#25arvilinoPosted 5/7/2014 3:18:31 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
manmouse posted...

care to elaborate?

Sony has the most pathetic showing for one of their products, anyone who owns a PSvita should have been disappointed by that press conference.

Whereas Nintendo's actually gave focus on both of their platforms.
---
'The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time.'
3DS: 2449-4649-4995
#26SaltyBotz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 3:20:02 AM
It was about the PS4 for Sony. They still won the conference. People were blown away by the PS4.
#27SaltyBotz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 3:22:43 AM(edited)
GenjiRed posted...

So as a Sony fan I was very disappointed at last years Sony conference which is why I hope they take notes from Nintendo and just show games instead of jargon talks about innovation/power/sells/and other bs.

You were mad because they didn't announce a reboot of series they ended years ago? Sounds like someone had some VERY unrealistic expectations. Wild Arms is DONE. The same with Legend of Dragoon, Dark Cloud. Stick a fork in it already.
#28squatch22Posted 5/7/2014 3:26:03 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
GenjiRed posted...

You were mad because they didn't announce a reboot of series they ended years ago? Sounds like someone had some VERY unrealistic expectations. Wild Arms is DONE. The same with Legend of Dragoon, Dark Cloud. Stick a fork in it already.

And yet it's OK to expect the same from Nintendo...
---
Nintendo is for kids?
http://imgur.com/TPDFYjG
#29AceMosPosted 5/7/2014 3:27:59 AM
FACTS

nintendo showed the most games and exlusives

nintendo had the largest floor space last year

and more ppl got to play nintendos E3 demos last year do to the best buy deal
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#30Project MayhemPosted 5/7/2014 3:38:09 AM
AceMos posted...
FACTS

nintendo showed the most games and exlusives

nintendo had the largest floor space last year

and more ppl got to play nintendos E3 demos last year do to the best buy deal

Yup and all that helped with the 2.7 million units sold. Seriously what the hell are ponies and xbots thinking. Sure they also had a 45 billion yen loss but we all know that's pennies...... PENNIES I tell you! I wonder what xbots an ponies are gonna say when Nintendo sells another 2.7 million next year.....