There will almost certainly be an HD remake announced at E3...

#21Joey2coolPosted 5/7/2014 1:43:47 PM
docman864 posted...
Fatal Frame Collection. If they can, they can remake all of them if they want.

---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#22freezingicekirbPosted 5/7/2014 1:52:34 PM
Luigi's Mansion, because I've yet to play that game and that'd finally give me an excuse to pick it up.

(Perhaps as a bonus, include the 3DS sequel, since I'm sure it'd work quite well on the Wii U. Then again, I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, either...)
#23GoIrish80Posted 5/7/2014 1:54:24 PM
- F-Zero GX
- Super Mario Galaxy or Sunshine, both would be great
- Metroid Prime
- Zelda Twilight Princess or Majora's Mask

I'd buy every single one of them on release day without hesitation.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#24CubeTVPosted 5/7/2014 1:56:07 PM
Surprised no one has said Donkey Kong 64. I would love to not have my N64 hooked up just to play one game that can't be played anywhere else.

Also, Zelda TP HD for Wii U and Majora's Mask 3D for the 3DS. Would tie in with each other (like OOT/MM on N64 then 3DS, and WW/TP for GCN then Wii U).
---
This will "save" the Wii U: A list I made of everything it's currently doing for anyone who owns one.
http://i.imgur.com/vRk0U6t.png
#25BrownbearbobPosted 5/7/2014 2:08:31 PM
CubeTV posted...
Surprised no one has said Donkey Kong 64. I would love to not have my N64 hooked up just to play one game that can't be played anywhere else..

I didn't mention DK64 because I rather they just make a sequel/successor
---
3DSFC: 0430-8332-4765
AC:NL - Blaise from Mars
#26IokuaPosted 5/7/2014 2:11:20 PM
CubeTV posted...
Surprised no one has said Donkey Kong 64. I would love to not have my N64 hooked up just to play one game that can't be played anywhere else.

Also, Zelda TP HD for Wii U and Majora's Mask 3D for the 3DS. Would tie in with each other (like OOT/MM on N64 then 3DS, and WW/TP for GCN then Wii U).

Have you played DK64 lately? While it is fun, it's also a messy game with a barely functional camera, clumsy controls and sprawling, unfocused level design. It is not up to modern standards and would require far more than a simple HD remake to work. It would need a complete reworking from the ground up and a sequel to it would be a far better proposition.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#27boysrus72(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 7:28:36 PM
Good suggestions. A Mario 64 remake would be amazing. I would love TP as well but it seems too soon to do another Zelda especially when the new one is being announced. I would love F-Zero GX but it seems like Nintendo has all but abandoned the Captain Falcon franchise.
---
Think about it.