There will almost certainly be an HD remake announced at E3...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. There will almost certainly be an HD remake announced at E3...

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
2 years ago#21
docman864 posted...
Fatal Frame Collection. If they can, they can remake all of them if they want.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012

User Info: freezingicekirb

freezingicekirb
2 years ago#22
Luigi's Mansion, because I've yet to play that game and that'd finally give me an excuse to pick it up.

(Perhaps as a bonus, include the 3DS sequel, since I'm sure it'd work quite well on the Wii U. Then again, I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, either...)

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 years ago#23
- F-Zero GX
- Super Mario Galaxy or Sunshine, both would be great
- Metroid Prime
- Zelda Twilight Princess or Majora's Mask

I'd buy every single one of them on release day without hesitation.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
2 years ago#24
Surprised no one has said Donkey Kong 64. I would love to not have my N64 hooked up just to play one game that can't be played anywhere else.

Also, Zelda TP HD for Wii U and Majora's Mask 3D for the 3DS. Would tie in with each other (like OOT/MM on N64 then 3DS, and WW/TP for GCN then Wii U).
This will "save" the Wii U: A list I made of everything it's currently doing for anyone who owns one.
http://i.imgur.com/vRk0U6t.png

User Info: Brownbearbob

Brownbearbob
2 years ago#25
CubeTV posted...
Surprised no one has said Donkey Kong 64. I would love to not have my N64 hooked up just to play one game that can't be played anywhere else..

I didn't mention DK64 because I rather they just make a sequel/successor
3DSFC: 0430-8332-4765
AC:NL - Blaise from Mars

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
2 years ago#26
CubeTV posted...
Surprised no one has said Donkey Kong 64. I would love to not have my N64 hooked up just to play one game that can't be played anywhere else.

Also, Zelda TP HD for Wii U and Majora's Mask 3D for the 3DS. Would tie in with each other (like OOT/MM on N64 then 3DS, and WW/TP for GCN then Wii U).

Have you played DK64 lately? While it is fun, it's also a messy game with a barely functional camera, clumsy controls and sprawling, unfocused level design. It is not up to modern standards and would require far more than a simple HD remake to work. It would need a complete reworking from the ground up and a sequel to it would be a far better proposition.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: boysrus72

boysrus72
2 years ago#27
Good suggestions. A Mario 64 remake would be amazing. I would love TP as well but it seems too soon to do another Zelda especially when the new one is being announced. I would love F-Zero GX but it seems like Nintendo has all but abandoned the Captain Falcon franchise.
Think about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. There will almost certainly be an HD remake announced at E3...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived