I will be buying a MK8 wiiu bundle. i get a free game from the store. help pick?

#1sprittrackerPosted 5/7/2014 2:17:41 PM
80/80
I finally decided to use the stupid amount of store credit I have to buy a wiiu. The store is running a promotion to get any wiiu game free with the bundle.

Any thoughts? I'm torn between wonderful 101, Zelda (even though I have it in my GameCube RIGHT NOW) and DK. Anything interesting being released near then?
Uk dates if that makes any difference.
---
"hardcore" communities are the bane of my existence.
PSN, XBL, Steam: Thinkforgetfull (I don't check XBL)
#2albertojz356Posted 5/7/2014 2:21:15 PM
Get whichever appeals to you more .

TW101 appeals to me the most but I'm not eligible for that one so I'm probably going to pick Pikmin 3.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#3metalmariolordPosted 5/7/2014 2:25:05 PM
It depends, I don't recommend Zelda as you have it.
If you're more into platformers, get DK.
If you dislike platformers, get Wonderful 101(I haven't played it, so I don't know how it is).
My personal pick would be DK.
---
"Marry me with my... money..."-Simon Greedwell.Best game statement ever.
http://burymewithmymoney.com/
#4BlackPhoenix127Posted 5/7/2014 2:26:27 PM
sprittracker posted...
80/80
I finally decided to use the stupid amount of store credit I have to buy a wiiu. The store is running a promotion to get any wiiu game free with the bundle.

Any thoughts? I'm torn between wonderful 101, Zelda (even though I have it in my GameCube RIGHT NOW) and DK. Anything interesting being released near then?
Uk dates if that makes any difference.

Well, Nintendo is having a promotion where if you buy Mario Kart or the Mario Kart Bundle then you get a free game. I believe Wonderful 101 is one of the ones NOE is offering. So you could get the Mario Kart bundle, Wonderful 101/Wind Waker HD from the retailer, then whatever other free game you want from Nintendo. Sounds like you hit the jackpot
---
PSN: Azure-Edge