You travel back in time in the Reggie Fils-a-mech to 2011

#11iKhan88(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 3:51:00 PM
crowe_1 posted...
I would try my darndest to get Nintendo to implement a unified account system, port the whole Wii VC to the eShop, and add online play to Nintendoland and 3D World, the latter of which I'd see pushed to launch (by providing more resources/extra devs rather than cutting corners).

Plus little things like add party chat, on-screen friend notifications, and system-wide friend invites.

Basically, I'd add everything people complain about missing.

But this is NoA. Reggie can't do any of that, that's all done in Japan.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
#12iKhan88(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 3:51:48 PM
IzanagiBlast posted...
Make Anouma change the final boss in SS! Demise was so awesome and was supposed to be stronger than his reincarnations but the fight was too damn simple and short! Demise should have had multiple forms at least.

You're joking right? Demise was one of the most challenging final bosses in the series.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
#13RatheVPosted 5/8/2014 3:56:54 PM
iKhan88 posted...
You're joking right? Demise was one of the most challenging final bosses in the series.

I found Demise really easy, but I watched my brother ragequit because he couldn't figure out the lightning-channeling trick that I found to be pretty obvious. Also because he tended to blame the controls for his mistakes, but watching him, he clearly wasn't doing anything correctly. But he was too angry to talk any sense into.

Then again, most Zelda bosses aren't too tough.

Also, what water issues?