Time: Nintendo probably cannot save the wiiU

#31Project MayhemPosted 5/9/2014 5:21:02 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Project Mayhem posted...
So here's a partial list of people or companies or magazines who have no idea what they're talking about:

Ign
Gamespot
Game Informer
Michael Pachter
Forbes
Time Magazine
NY Times
Kotaku
Nintendo

And on and on and on. What's amazing is even Nintendo has stated sales of the Wii U are horrible and the fanboys here are still insisting none of these sources have any clue what they are talking about. Fanboys are in denial Nintendo Wii U sales are horrible and the system, as per Nintendo needs something to drastically improve sales. Apparently fanboys on gamefaqs know more about running a video game company more than Nintendo itself.

Forbes hasn't written any articles regarding Wii U.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/05/07/nintendo-misses-wii-u-and-3ds-sales-targets-posts-229m-loss/
#32CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/9/2014 5:25:58 PM
Project Mayhem posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Project Mayhem posted...
So here's a partial list of people or companies or magazines who have no idea what they're talking about:

Ign
Gamespot
Game Informer
Michael Pachter
Forbes
Time Magazine
NY Times
Kotaku
Nintendo

And on and on and on. What's amazing is even Nintendo has stated sales of the Wii U are horrible and the fanboys here are still insisting none of these sources have any clue what they are talking about. Fanboys are in denial Nintendo Wii U sales are horrible and the system, as per Nintendo needs something to drastically improve sales. Apparently fanboys on gamefaqs know more about running a video game company more than Nintendo itself.

Forbes hasn't written any articles regarding Wii U.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/05/07/nintendo-misses-wii-u-and-3ds-sales-targets-posts-229m-loss/

That a Forbes Contributor post.

Essentially, its a forbes hosted blog post.
Forbes published it on their website, but it was not written by any of their employees, or subject to review to any of their editors, or anything.

Forbes has not written any articles regarding Wii U.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#33Project MayhemPosted 5/9/2014 5:41:40 PM
Lol ok. Even though i dont agree I'll give you that one just because you fanboys look plenty stupid already. So apparently countless web sites and sources including Nintendo themselves but not Forbes all agree the Wii U is doing horribly in sales and the fanboys are still in denial and insist they are all wrong. What ever helps you sleep better at night bro. Now excuse me while I laugh in your face some more.
#34IzanagiBlastPosted 5/9/2014 5:42:04 PM
lol @time that joke of a magazine presented the actual president of Mexico as "The Savior of Mexico when that dude is f***ing our country ,_,
---
NNID & PSN: xXVergiliusXx
3DS FC: 3351-4244-8930
#35trenkenPosted 5/9/2014 5:47:46 PM
Project Mayhem posted...
Lol ok. Even though i dont agree I'll give you that one just because you fanboys look plenty stupid already. So apparently countless web sites and sources including Nintendo themselves but not Forbes all agree the Wii U is doing horribly in sales and the fanboys are still in denial and insist they are all wrong. What ever helps you sleep better at night bro. Now excuse me while I laugh in your face some more.

Is anyone denying that its bombing? Not that ive ever seen. Everyone including Nintendo has admitted its been a failure.

What people question is how bad off they actually are, which isnt really all that relevant. One failed console wont sink them.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#36Project MayhemPosted 5/9/2014 5:54:38 PM
trenken posted...
Project Mayhem posted...

Is anyone denying that its bombing? Not that ive ever seen. Everyone including Nintendo has admitted its been a failure.

What people question is how bad off they actually are, which isnt really all that relevant. One failed console wont sink them.

Oh the denial is definitely there otherwise chainmaillekid wouldn't have nitpicked about one source in my post like a whiny little girl.
#37trenkenPosted 5/9/2014 5:56:28 PM
Project Mayhem posted...
trenken posted...
Project Mayhem posted...

Oh the denial is definitely there otherwise chainmaillekid wouldn't have nitpicked about one source in my post like a whiny little girl.

Theres nothing to deny. These are already known facts. IGN just posted an article yesterday about how nintendo is talking about creating new consoles for "emerging markets", whatever the hell that means, but it sure tells me they dont believe the U is getting it done for them.
---
PS3 | CygnusZero
#38Project MayhemPosted 5/9/2014 6:02:04 PM
trenken posted...
Project Mayhem posted...
trenken posted...
Project Mayhem posted...

Theres nothing to deny.

Exactly. Tell that to chainmaillekid. The truth is right in front of everyone's nose and people like chainemaillekid cant accept it. I also agree with the rest of your post.
#39trenkenPosted 5/9/2014 6:04:39 PM
Project Mayhem posted...
trenken posted...
Project Mayhem posted...
trenken posted...
Project Mayhem posted...

Theres nothing to deny.

Exactly. Tell that to chainmaillekid. The truth is right in front of everyone's nose and people like chainemaillekid cant accept it. I also agree with the rest of your post.

I bought the U, Id like it to pick up and actually get some damn games out not just safe sequels, but at the same time nintendo deserves this for their lazy complacency thinking they could make another Wii with these goofy controllers when the people who care about tablet gaming are doing it on their TABLETS that they already own! It was a dumb idea.
---
PS3 | CygnusZero
#40CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/9/2014 7:35:55 PM
I've been making it a point to correct people to try to squelch this idea that forbes contributor articles = Forbes articles.

If that fact can be established, it will eliminate a lot of BS that goes about.

I didn't reply to your argument, because it is a straw man.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656