Nintendo would've won E3...but.....

#21DiscostewSMPosted 5/7/2014 9:16:18 PM
Speaking of WipeOut, I wonder if we'll see something involving Fast Racing Neo.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#22Enigma149Posted 5/7/2014 9:18:17 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
Transdude posted...
What does Sony have planned?

It's apparently a DualShock leak of their line up, reported by Neogaf. I'm not familiar with DualShock, but here are the rumors:

- Uncharted PS4 3 minute trailer and Summer 2015 release date
- New Media Molecule title
- Gran Turismo 6 repackaged for PS4 for mid-late 2015
- God of War 4 teaser
- Syphon Filter reboot for PS4, possibly Winter 2014
- WipEout
- Quantic Dream trailer, unknown game
- Order: 1886 gets a stage demo, expected this Fall
- PS4 exclusive by Ninja Theory
- Sony London with AAA 3rd person game
- Guerrilla Games RPG game
- Second Son DLC
- Sony Japan announcing Project Beast (images leaked, it's similar to Dark Souls, looks cool), The Last Guardian (Famitsu already hinted towards this), and an unknown third game

-EA, Ubisoft, Konami, Capcom, Warner Bros., Activision, Square Enix, Take Two on stage
- Titles for Instant Game Collection, segment on Project Morpheus, Playstation Now
- Price drops for PS3 and Vita
- Show closes with a teaser for The Last Of Us 2

No Destiny? I'm calling BS.

Though news of The Last Guardian would be nice.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#23Maverick_ReznorPosted 5/7/2014 9:21:54 PM
Transdude posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
If the rumors about Sony's line up is true, there's no chance in hell Nintendo or Microsoft will even dream of touching Sony.

nothing special, the only interesting things are a syphon filter reboot and project beast.
Sony fanboys are just eating up the possibility of another uncharted and god of war game.
The only game that Sony could announce that would actually give them a huge edge is The Last Guardian, and that is it.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, Dark Souls 2, Kirby Triple D, Mario Golf: World Tour
Looking Forward To: Destiny,Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Evolve The Order 1886
#24lonlonmilkloverPosted 5/7/2014 9:22:10 PM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Transdude posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
If the rumors about Sony's line up is true, there's no chance in hell Nintendo or Microsoft will even dream of touching Sony.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

Maybe they could release some of those hard selling points known as "exclusives". They've only got 6 at this point, none of which are very generous in content or depth:

Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
Resogun (Defender clone)
Basement Crawl (Bomberman ripoff)
Infamous: Second Son
Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

The Wii U, although within them are about 8 stinkers not fit for a drooling child, has 36 exclusives out right now.

Yes, yes, it's been out longer, but if you compare only the first 4 months of each console, PS4 had 3 while Wii U had 14.

They've been cranking out the exclusive titles, and here I am waiting still for that supposed release title "Driveclub" to even get a solid date so I can find some potential interest in the console two years from now when they find the ability to release 5 decent games to justify the purchase.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#25AxltheRedPosted 5/7/2014 9:24:00 PM
If that Sony leak is real cool they've got a pretty good looking lineup come late 2014 early 2015, but sadly nothing there makes me want a PS4 so hopefully there'll be a KH3, FF15 and MGSV:TPP release date announcement. But on topic hopefully Nintendo goes all out at E3 too begin turning the tides
---
~I'm gonna use it for Dinosaur things!~ Barry from Steam Rolled
http://www.backloggery.com/axlthered
#26LeanaunfurledPosted 5/7/2014 9:25:36 PM
Enigma149 posted...
No Destiny? I'm calling BS.

To be fair they talked about that a lot already.
---
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Demon Gaze
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC: 1907-9095-4490 PSN: Ashurii09 Wii U: Tetrisash
#27Neonwarrior1243Posted 5/7/2014 9:26:37 PM
lonlonmilklover posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Transdude posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

Maybe they could release some of those hard selling points known as "exclusives". They've only got 6 at this point, none of which are very generous in content or depth:

Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
Resogun (Defender clone)
Basement Crawl (Bomberman ripoff)
Infamous: Second Son
Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

The Wii U, although within them are about 8 stinkers not fit for a drooling child, has 36 exclusives out right now.

Yes, yes, it's been out longer, but if you compare only the first 4 months of each console, PS4 had 3 while Wii U had 14.

They've been cranking out the exclusive titles, and here I am waiting still for that supposed release title "Driveclub" to even get a solid date so I can find some potential interest in the console two years from now when they find the ability to release 5 decent games to justify the purchase.

That whole list is pretty much exclusives, they probably would of had more at launch if they decided to stop making games for the PS3 like Nintendo did with the Wii.
#28LeanaunfurledPosted 5/7/2014 9:27:18 PM
I personally want to know more about Rime. Another PS4 exclusive, TBA date, it looks like it has potential. My kind of game, anyway.
---
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Demon Gaze
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC: 1907-9095-4490 PSN: Ashurii09 Wii U: Tetrisash
#29Maverick_ReznorPosted 5/7/2014 9:31:26 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
I personally want to know more about Rime. Another PS4 exclusive, TBA date, it looks like it has potential. My kind of game, anyway.

it does have certain charm reminiscent of Ico
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, Dark Souls 2, Kirby Triple D, Mario Golf: World Tour
Looking Forward To: Destiny,Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Evolve The Order 1886
#30Enigma149Posted 5/7/2014 9:34:10 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...

This game! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

I've been trying to find this game for ages. I remember when I first saw it thinking it looked great, but since I didn't know what it was called, I never knew anything else about it. Honestly, I sort of figured it was just a tech demo they used to show off something or other.

Hmmm...now I've got to seriously re-consider my "X1 first, PS4 later" approach to this generation.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0