Nintendo would've won E3...but.....

#41Groudon199Posted 5/8/2014 6:16:02 AM
xoftheuniverse posted...
I find it funny how some people believe every "leak" they hear. I will laugh pretty hard when half of this "Sony leak" is proven fake.

Even if it is fake, I doubt the real lineup will be much better.
#42LeanaunfurledPosted 5/8/2014 6:19:13 AM
Groudon199 posted...

..lol?
---
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Demon Gaze
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC: 1907-9095-4490 PSN: Ashurii09 Wii U: Tetrisash
#43Groudon199Posted 5/8/2014 6:22:40 AM
Leanaunfurled posted...
Groudon199 posted...

..lol?

For the past several years, Sony's had nothing at their E3 presentation that has interested me. I'm not expecting this year to be any different.
#44LeanaunfurledPosted 5/8/2014 6:24:51 AM
Groudon199 posted...
For the past several years, Sony's had nothing at their E3 presentation that has interested me. I'm not expecting this year to be any different.

Huh, each their own I guess. Opposite for me, with Microsoft being one I couldn't care less about.
---
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Demon Gaze
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC: 1907-9095-4490 PSN: Ashurii09 Wii U: Tetrisash
#45PannerPosted 5/8/2014 6:34:18 AM
The only game that interests me on Sonys list is God of War 4. I do love a bit of Kratos.
Although i will be buying a PS4 the minute The Division is released.
That game looks awesome.

Sorry Microsoft, you have nothing i want apart from Killer Instinct and even that isnt worth a console purchase.
---
My Youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5BZ91u4U3n8m9L_wykcsw/feed?activity_view=3
#46Dux_XPosted 5/8/2014 6:36:05 AM
If this is any indication of the future, Nintendo is about to blow us away at E3.

I cannot wait!
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#47TalesRevenantPosted 5/8/2014 6:43:22 AM(edited)
Leanaunfurled posted...
If the rumors about Sony's line up is true, there's no chance in hell Nintendo or Microsoft will even dream of touching Sony.

This.

Also: On what planet did Nintendo 'win' the last few E3's!? Pretty positive the general consensus is that they lost to Sony every year for the past few years. Of course, fanboy's will be fanboy's and live in denial.
---
Nintendo Fanboy - One who obsesses over or worships Nintendo, like it was his God or Religion/Someone who defends Nintendo as if it was his girlfriend.
#48AzumaOtakuPosted 5/8/2014 6:37:40 AM
E3 isn't a gaming event anymore, they re-branded it as a interactive movie event. Nintendo doing their own E3 equivalent Direct instead of doing a gaming show at an interactive movie even was a very smart choice.
---
Notice how it's America that makes most of the violent interactive movies? Notice how America also has an incredibly high violent crime rate?
#49rockusPosted 5/8/2014 6:42:55 AM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Transdude posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
If the rumors about Sony's line up is true, there's no chance in hell Nintendo or Microsoft will even dream of touching Sony.

What does Sony have planned?

nothing special, the only interesting things are a syphon filter reboot and project beast.
Sony fanboys are just eating up the possibility of another uncharted and god of war game.
The only game that Sony could announce that would actually give them a huge edge is The Last Guardian, and that is it.

This is how I feel. I mean, I'm happy to see a new Uncharted and a little for God of War though I'm not huge into that series. But it isn't like I'm not surprised about either of those games and GT6, because we all knew those would be coming.

A new Wipe Out and Syphon Filter reboot could be interesting. But yeah, personally I want Last Guardian : /
---
http://thetramp.dvdaf.com/
#50lonlonmilkloverPosted 5/8/2014 7:26:50 AM
AzumaOtaku posted...
E3 isn't a gaming event anymore, they re-branded it as a interactive movie event. Nintendo doing their own E3 equivalent Direct instead of doing a gaming show at an interactive movie even was a very smart choice.

It was still a gaming event, but only for Nintendo. I was there in 2013, and M$ was presenting laughable demos of the Kinect with several boasted features failing live, Sony had only 2 exclusives for the PS4 with playable demos, one of which was Driveclub (and we all know where that title is...)...

Meanwhile Nintendo had 17 playable exclusives for the Wii U, and 4 or 5 for the 3DS on their show floor.

Men in suits were laughing and poking fun at M$, and the biggest attraction at the Sony booth?

As stated, movies.

This "Leak" isn't really big news, just Sony doing their usual thing again and promising in a couple years, they might have one good exclusive. **sigh**

Hard to like the PS4 when it has no selling points. Owning a Wii U, Several Blu Ray players and a PC, I already have everything the PS4 has to offer.

Well, except "Resogun" and I don't feel a Defender clone in HD would justify the ~$450 price tag after tax.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover