Nintendo would've won E3...but.....

#51vashtrichamPosted 5/8/2014 8:30:30 AM
Tropicalfreeze posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Transdude posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
If the rumors about Sony's line up is true, there's no chance in hell Nintendo or Microsoft will even dream of touching Sony.

What does Sony have planned?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

Boring.

This my friends is the definition of a fanboy, anything non nintendo gets this kind of reaction.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#52EzioAuditore947Posted 5/8/2014 8:32:10 AM
vashtricham posted...
Tropicalfreeze posted...
Transdude posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
If the rumors about Sony's line up is true, there's no chance in hell Nintendo or Microsoft will even dream of touching Sony.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

Boring.

This my friends is the definition of a fanboy, anything non nintendo gets this kind of reaction.

Thankfully, they're the vast minority. The majority of people judge a product on it's own terms, not because of blind brand loyalty.
---
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB
#53Groudon199Posted 5/8/2014 9:24:24 AM
vashtricham posted...
Tropicalfreeze posted...
Transdude posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...

Boring.

I find the lineup boring as well, and I own a 360, a PS3, and a Wii U (with the 360 as my primary console). It just so happens that almost everything at E3 that's not Nintendo is stuff I don't want.
#54AzumaOtakuPosted 5/8/2014 2:21:23 PM
lonlonmilklover posted...
Well, except "Resogun" and I don't feel a Defender clone in HD would justify the ~$450 price tag after tax.

The Sony fanboys don't even like Resogun because it's not an interactive movie.
---
Notice how it's America that makes most of the violent interactive movies? Notice how America also has an incredibly high violent crime rate?
#55guttertalkPosted 5/12/2014 3:13:08 AM
That list isn't boring but it's not exciting either. There are are a number of unnamed games, which at least makes it possibly interesting. Ninja Theory, Media Molecule, Guerilla Games and Quantic Dreams could turn out some great games or pretty mediocre ones. I question how many will even make it out even in 2015 though.

So far, I see nothing to convince me to pick up a PS4 when my PC serves me quite well. To be fair, I'm not impressed with any of the consoles though I own a Wii U. I'll buy 2, maybe 3, more Wii U games this year depending on whether X can live up to the hype folks have heaped on it. I'm not even sure my family is that interested in Mario Kart.
#56KingMiniMoniPosted 5/12/2014 3:43:22 AM
There are also 3rd party titles that will be shown and most of those will go to PS4/Xbone. I'd say that Sony has got the most exciting showing. I'm still looking forward to some Wii U announcements though. The new Smash trailer will be glorious!
---
3DS FC: 1005-9620-5662
#57mjc0961Posted 5/14/2014 5:17:28 PM(edited)
Leanaunfurled posted...

If the rumors about Sony's lineup are true, then they lost majorly. I for one am not impressed by a show that's 50% "here's some cool s*** you can't expect to play until late 2015". Save that s*** for E3 2015 and show me at E3 2014 what I can play in late 2014. All I'm getting from that E3 lineup is "shouldn't have bought a PS4 so soon, nothing to play until 2015 sorry!"
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#58Tayl0rpwnzPosted 5/14/2014 5:19:49 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...

If the rumors about Sony's lineup are true, then they lost majorly. I for one am not impressed by a show that's 50% "here's some cool s*** you can't expect to play until late 2015". Save that s*** for E3 2015 and show me at E3 2014 what I can play in late 2014. All I'm getting from that E3 lineup is "shouldn't have bought a PS4 so soon, nothing to play until 2015 sorry!"

If that's your stance how would you feel if Nintendo showed Zelda for a next year launch?
What about showing smash and Mario kart last year for a this year launch?
#59RHFPosted 5/14/2014 6:01:42 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Though news of The Last Guardian would be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#60Zekrom567Posted 5/15/2014 7:48:17 PM
Actually, this is not the case. In fact, it's the opposite. The fact that Nintendo is releasing info on amazing looking games BEFORE E3 only makes me wonder what even more incredible things they are going to reveal there.
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3DS FC: 3308-5726-2200