E3 RUMOR: Hyrule Warriors being released Fall 2014, Zelda U Spring 2015

#11MushroomMuncher(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 4:18:18 PM
TalesRevenant posted...
Considering this is Zelda Informer, and they're huge biased fanboy's, so much as banning people for mentioning Sony or Microsoft on the message boards, I'm not taking anything they say seriously.

Regardless, Hyrule Warriors is a $$$ grab. It's Dynasty Warriors with Zelda skin. It'll definitely either come out in the Summer or Fall. Japan it's Summer so we'll see.

As for Zelda U, there is no way in hell it's coming this year, that much I can tell you. It's coming next year but it won't be early next year, they'll probably find some way to push it to November 2015. Zelda is a holiday game, not a Spring game. Zelda sells amazingly in the holiday's and Nintendo knows this. This is why every Zelda release since WW has been between Nov-Dec.

This rumor didn't come from Zelda Informer.
---
You don't want to make the bet because you know you're wrong since your account was set up as a parody of Nintendo fanboys. ~DaLagga
#12TalesRevenantPosted 5/9/2014 4:20:32 PM(edited)
toad133 posted...
Vidgmchtr posted...
Too bad I found the Hyrule Warriors trailer to be absolutely awful and I'm not getting it. D:

Can't wait for Zelda U though.

People said the same thing about 3D World.

Completely different things...

3D World is a Nintendo internally developed next installment in the 3D Mario series. Of course it's going to have quality.

Hyrule Warriors is yet another Dynasty Warriors, which is most likely going to be average at best, since Koei ***** them outs every few months-year at times. Hopefully Nintendo having some hand in it means it won't entirely suck, just don't expect a Nintendo quality games. Except cheap gameplay elements, and cheap graphics.
---
Nintendo Fanboy - One who obsesses over or worships Nintendo, like it was his God or Religion/Someone who defends Nintendo as if it was his girlfriend.
#13Dr_RudyMjolnirPosted 5/9/2014 4:20:07 PM
I am not surprised. Nintendo really needs the next Zelda as fast as possible to save the Wii U.
---
3DS friend code: 3308-4835-1515
Robin is the TRUE main character of Fire Emblem: Awakening
#14MushroomMuncher(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 4:20:36 PM
Dr_RudyMjolnir posted...
I am not surprised. Nintendo really needs the next Zelda as fast as possible to save the Wii U.

I can see where this is going...
---
You don't want to make the bet because you know you're wrong since your account was set up as a parody of Nintendo fanboys. ~DaLagga
#15dj-izzlePosted 5/9/2014 4:21:50 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Im not surprised about cashgrab warriors considering how easy those games are to make. Makes it seem even more like zelda u will be the last game for the wii u.

you're not seriously thinking this are you?
#16iKhan88Posted 5/9/2014 4:25:10 PM
Zelda Informer...

I'm done here
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
#17iKhan88Posted 5/9/2014 4:26:19 PM
TalesRevenant posted...
Considering this is Zelda Informer, and they're huge biased fanboy's, so much as banning people for mentioning Sony or Microsoft on the message boards, I'm not taking anything they say seriously.

Regardless, Hyrule Warriors is a $$$ grab. It's Dynasty Warriors with Zelda skin. It'll definitely either come out in the Summer or Fall. Japan it's Summer so we'll see.

As for Zelda U, there is no way in hell it's coming this year, that much I can tell you. It's coming next year but it won't be early next year, they'll probably find some way to push it to November 2015. Zelda is a holiday game, not a Spring game. Zelda sells amazingly in the holiday's and Nintendo knows this. This is why every Zelda release since WW has been between Nov-Dec.

Is that honestly the first thing you think of when you see Zelda Informer? They are WAY more notorious for posting any and every rumor posted on any forum. The keep saying "take this with a huge grain of salt" but if that's the case why repost it at all.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
#18GamespohtPosted 5/9/2014 4:28:07 PM
Kuribo4 posted...
Nobody is talking about this?

Everyone else is foaming at the mouth for Sony instead
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#19RoboXgp89Posted 5/9/2014 4:37:07 PM
you knwo you're a dweeb when you talk about games years in advance before they come out xD
#20Kuribo4Posted 5/9/2014 4:40:10 PM
TalesRevenant posted...
toad133 posted...
Vidgmchtr posted...
Too bad I found the Hyrule Warriors trailer to be absolutely awful and I'm not getting it. D:

Can't wait for Zelda U though.

People said the same thing about 3D World.

Completely different things...

3D World is a Nintendo internally developed next installment in the 3D Mario series. Of course it's going to have quality.

Hyrule Warriors is yet another Dynasty Warriors, which is most likely going to be average at best, since Koei ***** them outs every few months-year at times. Hopefully Nintendo having some hand in it means it won't entirely suck, just don't expect a Nintendo quality games. Except cheap gameplay elements, and cheap graphics.

This. The idea of killing hoards of enemies with Link is cool, but is something I'd pay 10 for.
---
As game developers,our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/164906/