Have any of the reviews confirmed what resolution/framerate MK8 runs at?

#31MushroomMuncher(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 7:58:58 PM
URAlsr posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Trolls are trying really, really hard to downplay MK8. Does it really upset you guys that much?

You seem upset that you got called on your BS.

Trolls really love to go NO U a lot don't they?
---
The only thing in this topic that is 60FPS is the damage control. ~ Lucretia_Merces
#32HermeticJusticePosted 5/15/2014 7:59:17 PM
Felix6464 posted...
Didn't GameXplain confirm awhile back that the game's native 1080p/60fps in one of their Q&A discussions?

Also, it's obvious that URAlsr is trolling.

not only is he bad at grammar, he is bad at trolling
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#33HayashiTakaraPosted 5/15/2014 7:59:45 PM
URAlsr posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Trolls are trying really, really hard to downplay MK8. Does it really upset you guys that much?

What BS? I provided proof, and you just said it got debunked without any proof of your claim, you're the butthurt one.
#34sonic777Posted 5/15/2014 7:59:49 PM

120 FPS

Even in 4 player multiplayer.
---
The moderators will not use your past moderation history against you unless you have a past moderation history. If you do, they'll use it against you. Explain.
#35URAlsrPosted 5/15/2014 8:02:07 PM
HayashiTakara posted...
URAlsr posted...
HayashiTakara posted...

What BS? I provided proof, and you just said it got debunked without any proof of your claim, you're the butthurt one.

Where in your link does it say that the game s 1080p native? You dont know the meaning of proof do you?
#3640DribylfPosted 5/15/2014 8:05:27 PM
HayashiTakara posted...

Trolls literally exists to f*** with people like you. That's their fun, dude.
---
Rest in peace, DJ Rashad
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#37Wii_TruthPosted 5/15/2014 8:06:36 PM
480i and a blistering 13 frames per second.I know this because my uncle works at Nintendo.
#38HayashiTakaraPosted 5/15/2014 8:10:57 PM
URAlsr posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
URAlsr posted...
HayashiTakara posted...

Where in your link does it say that the game s 1080p native? You dont know the meaning of proof do you?

Still clinging on to that? My proof is a billion times more substantiated than your opinion. Are you so hurt that every time a new game is released/announced for the PS4/XBOne, it comes along with the news that the system(s) can't even handle 1080p with a decent frame rate? Does it hurt that bad? here's something that might help you;

http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Colling_Gel_Main.png
#39Felix6464Posted 5/15/2014 8:11:44 PM
URAlsr posted...
Felix6464 posted...
Didn't GameXplain confirm awhile back that the game's native 1080p/60fps in one of their Q&A discussions?

source?

I think it's this one:
https://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google&tab=w1#/watch?v=6BNSMaOzPSM
---
GameFAQS makes 9gag look intelligent and sane. 9gag!