Article saying that Mario Kart 8 likely be the worst selling Mario Kart game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Article saying that Mario Kart 8 likely be the worst selling Mario Kart game.

User Info: jstewart01

jstewart01
2 years ago#1
http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/15/5718168/mario-kart-series-sales

Thoughts?

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
2 years ago#2
...oh god that graph

polygon..that's embarassing
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: Sirian_Hawk

Sirian_Hawk
2 years ago#3
Seems kind of a given. Hardly any Wii-Us sold means hardly any sales for the game. Unless this game manages to move massive numbers of consoles, low sales relative to past installments is obvious.
Welcome to Earth. It's chock full of stupid people doing stupid things. Constantly.
Hiten Mitsurugi S 2 years ago#4
Old. Worthless.
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U!

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 years ago#5
I think they are trying too hard to doom a game not even out yet.
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."

User Info: Run_2_the_Hills

Run_2_the_Hills
2 years ago#6
Uh kind of obvious. The wiiU has the lowest attach rate, 30 million people aren't going to grab a wiiU for MK.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 years ago#7
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
Uh kind of obvious. The wiiU has the lowest attach rate, 30 million people aren't going to grab a wiiU for MK.

No but the thing about most Nintendo games is that they sell over time, I doubt Mario Kart Wii sold 30 million when it first launched, more like a gradual effect.
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."

User Info: STN79

STN79
2 years ago#8
Oh that's not even the half of it guy. You heard about Phillips recently filing a patent lawsuit and trying to sue Nintendo and get Wii and Wii U banned in the U.S.? Talk about haters trying to take Nintendo down! Funny how these kind of bs attacks never happen to Sony.
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"

User Info: Run_2_the_Hills

Run_2_the_Hills
2 years ago#9
Baha05 posted...
Run_2_the_Hills posted...

No but the thing about most Nintendo games is that they sell over time, I doubt Mario Kart Wii sold 30 million when it first launched, more like a gradual effect.

Wii had a very large attach rate. Can't say the same thing for the wiiU.

User Info: Felix6464

Felix6464
2 years ago#10
Baha05 posted...
I think they are trying too hard to doom a game not even out yet.

This was posted on the exact day of the review. They couldn't even give it a day before they decided to drown the review out with clickbait.
GameFAQS makes 9gag look intelligent and sane. 9gag!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Article saying that Mario Kart 8 likely be the worst selling Mario Kart game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived