is it good or bad that racism is at the point where it can be joke fad??

#11Steel_ShadowsPosted 5/16/2014 12:52:45 PM
ZatchBell posted...
Truth hurts, deal with it. Quit playing the victim card and claiming outrage over nothing.

That's not truth, that's you being judgmental.
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
#12SegavsCapcomPosted 5/16/2014 12:54:37 PM
Xenocrush posted...
Liberals have become a parody of themselves. Literally complaining about everything from racism in a kart game, to saying the bad guy in Far Cr 4 is a racist homosexual because he has a purple suit and is in a foreign land.

How can anyone take these people seriously anymore?

You don't take those people seriously. They are a fringe, not the norm.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#13gohoanqPosted 5/16/2014 1:08:15 PM
o_O I don't get why political standing always finds a place into these topics lol Political correctness is what's wrong here not any specific belief system.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#14SaltyBotzPosted 5/16/2014 1:10:18 PM
squatch22 posted...
Its like PETA complaining about animal cruelty in Mario

I was scarred for life the moment I squashed a goomba in super mario bros for NES.
#15Hicks233Posted 5/16/2014 1:10:31 PM
It's not overt, deliberate racism. It isn't really perceived racism either. It's more a case of clumsily picking a fight due to institutons not bending to a narcissistic userbase that found they could shout loudly across the internet without having anything worth shouting. They end up locked in a cycle of shouting ever louder and more ridiculous to remain heard and to receive attention to be able to shout some more.

Meanwhile those that talk and explore and state concerns that have an imminent effect on others wellbeing are drowned out by the braying calls and hissyfits of the twitter generation and little to improve thing for those groups occurs.
---
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=9458
Sheep are propper dumb, they run away when you go to stroke em
#16cavebear56Posted 5/16/2014 1:23:41 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Xenocrush posted...
Liberals have become a parody of themselves. Literally complaining about everything from racism in a kart game, to saying the bad guy in Far Cr 4 is a racist homosexual because he has a purple suit and is in a foreign land.

How can anyone take these people seriously anymore?

You don't take those people seriously. They are a fringe, not the norm.

The problem is people do. Christians get a bum rap for that very same statement you made. Whites do as well. Everyone does...

It really is that old saying about a few bad apples ruining the bunch. It's not logical and any reasonable person understands this but honestly most people aren't reasonable human beings.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#17wh0_kn0wsPosted 5/16/2014 1:31:11 PM
i need god to give me a list of the people who never found a racist joke funny

cause you could troll them until they paid you to go away
---
it's simple. just be nice.