Your Reaction: Game you are playing - Completion: 97%

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: Game you are playing - Completion: 97%
2 years ago#11
If you're at 97% completion, most likely the game stopped being about fun and started being about completion at around 75-80%, so you might as well.
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
2 years ago#12
NovaLevossida posted...
If you're at 97% completion, most likely the game stopped being about fun and started being about completion at around 75-80%, so you might as well.

or you GAVE UP
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
2 years ago#13
A lot of the time that last 3% is some kind of glitch so **** it and the devs who let it through!
2 years ago#14
Uh, f*** yeah I do.

Unless there's a glitch that stops me from doing it, or it's some online thing I can't get because it's passed. Then I burn the game in a fire.
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
2 years ago#15
Shadowbird_RH posted...
If it's post-game, tedious, and doesn't unlock anything particularly interesting, I'll leave it for another game. Might come back to it some day and finish it off, might not.

This.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
2 years ago#16
As long as I don't miss a ton of stuff or side quests I don't mind beating the game and not getting every single item or secret. I mainly look at Final Fantasy X for this. Easily 150+ hours with story beat but missing a few things.
PSN - TheCheesy1
Current Systems: PS4, Wii U, 3DS Zelda OoT Edition
2 years ago#17
I only complete games I really liked.

Sometimes games fool me into thinking they're good, but then they go downhill after some halfway point and I just want to hurry up and beat it.

Those would probably be 80% complete or less.

Most Mario games, every Zelda, Final Fantasy, Mother 1~3, Xenoblade, Sonic Colors, Mischief Makers, Metroid Prime, etc...

Games I hurried up just so people didn't use stupid arguments like "didn't beat it so I can't criticize" are those like Sonic Generations, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Duck Tales, etc...
http://www.backloggery.com/lucmiceli
2 years ago#18
If its Epic Mickey 2 on the Wii U I wouldn't as its not possible to 100% it cause I read they forgot to put a platform or 2 in the Wii U version that is in every other version. I can only base this on what people have said that played the Wii U version Vs the other systems versions.(and people say the 3rd parties didn't half ass Wii U ports)

Outside that depends on what I have to do for that 3%. If its 20 hours of mindless grinding no. If its something fun that I wouldn't mind doing sure.
2 years ago#19
I don't feel obliged to 100% a game if I don't enjoy it. If a game is fun enough I may go for 100%. If getting 100% in a fun game is tedious I will just ignore getting 100% and enjoy the game in my own way. If it's an easy 100% in a decent game I may go for it. If it requires more than that... chances are I'll be bored of the game long before I can reach 100%.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: Game you are playing - Completion: 97%

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived