I'm a liberace and I think Mario Kart 8 looks fabulous

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm a liberace and I think Mario Kart 8 looks fabulous
1 year ago#1
could use more bloom though

also I'm maining Pink Gold Peach and N64 Rainbow Road
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
1 year ago#2
bump
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
1 year ago#3
Iiberace? I'm not sure if I hope that's a typo or intentional, because it's great either way.
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
1 year ago#4
Also I've been excited for Mario Kart 8 ever since I found out it had a Mobius strip track.
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
1 year ago#5
Steel_Shadows posted...
Iiberace? I'm not sure if I hope that's a typo or intentional, because it's great either way.

it's intentional

just look at how fabulous my first post was

also it's too make fun of these liberal topics
---
1 year ago#6
As a liberal I don't know how I feel about that.

Edit: Eh f*** it, they weren't good topics anyway.
---
(edited by Steel_Shadows)
1 year ago#7
haha, very funny sir
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487 psnID: Mattatron36
NNID: Mattatron
1 year ago#8
"Behind the WiiU gamepad"......
1 year ago#9
i actually really like daisy in her bike gear

she looks like uma thurman from kill bill
1 year ago#10
Steel_Shadows posted...
As a liberal I don't know how I feel about that.

Edit: Eh f*** it, they weren't good topics anyway.

lmao, funny topic here.
---
Please Understand.
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm a liberace and I think Mario Kart 8 looks fabulous

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived