I'm black but I don't feel humiliated by the mario kart roster.

#11PannerPosted 5/17/2014 2:44:55 AM
The thing that gets me is that while Mario Kart is getting slammed for not having diversity Sony gets away with it.

I cant think of a single Sony main character that is black.
In PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale there are 24 fighters but only one is black, and ive never seen that guy before.

This whole diversity situation with Nintendo is total crap.
---
My Youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5BZ91u4U3n8m9L_wykcsw/feed?activity_view=3
#12STN79Posted 5/17/2014 2:52:18 AM
Next they'll act like mario kart has it out for the gay people too. Oh Nintendo you are so anti gay they'll say! We demand gay characters in our videogames!

Please everyone knock it off and try to have a little fun will ya? These are videogames.
They are for entertainment purposes. Not some social commentary on human behavior and customs. Just play the games and quit worrying about trivial nonsense!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#13Stabs2503Posted 5/17/2014 4:01:36 AM
What kind of day and age are we f***** living in when ppl can actually get mad and rage over "racism" over a Mario Kart game. Most of the playable characters are creatures ffs. Blows my mind that idiots are calling this game racist....wow, there are far worse things happening out there in the world that is actually racist but idiots would rather spend time arguing over fictitious things.....so dumb
---
Sent from iPhone PowerFAQs.
#14RatheVPosted 5/17/2014 4:14:35 AM
doompony posted...
I have plenty of other features that DO match the characters.

Such as having alts/different versions (baby/metal mario) and never truly dying away (bowser)?
#15RecursosHumanosPosted 5/17/2014 4:21:57 AM
I don't understand why when racism issues like these come up, its because we need "black" people on certain media.

Isn't that racist in itself? If we're to represent more diversity, why is that always black people?
Where's the hispanics? The middle-eastersn? The asians?

If we're to cover racial diversity, we're just content with white and black?
I think this whole Mario Kart not having black characters is so racist in itself.
---
Meow
#16wh0_kn0wsPosted 5/17/2014 6:51:29 AM
RatheV posted...
doompony posted...

Such as having alts/different versions (baby/metal mario) and never truly dying away (bowser)?

he's saying mario, bowser and waluigi all have huge dongs
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#17HayashiTakaraPosted 5/17/2014 7:00:42 AM
Got tired of your other doom(name) accounts?
#18doompony(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2014 2:43:57 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
RatheV posted...
doompony posted...

he's saying mario, bowser and waluigi all have huge dongs

lol hahaha