Wii U VC

#1UltraVi0lencePosted 5/17/2014 1:37:12 AM
Am I the only person who hasn't jumped into the VC despite wanting to? Obviously the lack of a proper account system is going to put many people off, but the fact so little games are coming out for it, with N64 still nowhere to be seen, or even hinted at coming, is concerning.

I would happily pay for games if I knew I could transfer them quick, easily and for free on the new Nintendo system. However, if they decide to release N64 games next year when they only intend to keep the console alive for another year or two, it seems completely worthless buying games if you can't transfer them.

PS1 classics I can play on Vita, PS3 and I assume one day on the PS4. If I could buy a VC game and have in on the wii u, 3ds and next console(s) I'd be very poor. It seems like for the next console we will have to "start again" with people getting excited that Super Mario World has been released...or Super Mario Bros 3...again...
---
"We're all gonna make it. That's it."
#2bigjnycPosted 5/17/2014 2:51:19 AM
I think at this point Nintendo would have to make VC games transferable. The Nintendo ID is their account system they know exactly what games you have its just up to them to allow you transfer games to another system.
---
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War
#3RedCubixPosted 5/17/2014 4:18:38 AM
I suppose I'd have much more reason to be upset at Nintendo's treatment of their VC if they had proper accounts, but since I won't even consider their digital offerings until they implement one it doesn't matter. But man, they're losing out on so much money. It's like they want to lose.
#4Mattatron42Posted 5/17/2014 4:20:58 AM
I still buy and play VC in wii mode and the account system never stopped me, but I agree a better pace and variety of releases and a proper account system would help get people excited about VC.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487 psnID: Mattatron36
NNID: Mattatron