It's about time Waluigi gets his own game!

#1lilburritoPosted 5/17/2014 10:48:40 AM
So, what do you think "fits" Waluigi? - Results (131 votes)
No clue but I hope it's something different like Luigi's Mansion/ Wario World was.
23.66% (31 votes)
An action oriented is fitting. I mean, just look at that whip!
8.4% (11 votes)
It should be a variation of the 3D platformers with a nice twist to it.
12.21% (16 votes)
The sports genre, just plaster his face all over those games instead of Mario.
2.29% (3 votes)
Role playing...Just Because...
8.4% (11 votes)
I think he's best left alone.
41.98% (55 votes)
Other [Elaborate]
3.05% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Mario, Wario and Luigi have all been adapted very well to their own "unique" 3D gameplay styles. And they have all been done very well! With that said, I'd say it's about time they gave Waluigi a chance to shine. Though the question is what sort of gameplay style would he adapt? Would it be similar to Wario World in the sense that it'd be action oriented? Or as Smash Bros has been depicting him, a poster child for the sports games?!

Seriously, I mean just look at this guy ----> http://babyvegeta.deviantart.com/art/Waluigi-Megastrike-MSCF-132781368

That right there ^ is the definition of bad***! . Heck, give him his own Heroine! Wario's had more than 3 for crying out loud!

But really, if he was to get his own game. How do you think it'd play? If Luigi's Mansion is any indication, they're capable of creating something to both match and spice up a character. But I have no idea what it could be :S. For all we know, he could have the most plot heavy game out of them all!
---
"Henshin A Go-Go Baby!"
#2Xuande12Posted 5/17/2014 10:50:20 AM
Not until Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero games are made first.
---
PSN: PorchGnome4Life
NNID: PorchGnome4Life
#3Christopher BelmontPosted 5/17/2014 11:10:43 AM
I'm gonna go with "other" and say, no he doesn't deserve crap. He's a throwaway character with less personality than the koopalings...
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#4Mandrew257Posted 5/17/2014 11:13:41 AM
Xuande12 posted...

---
Not changing this sig until Nintendo announces a new Kirbeh Air Ride
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#5lilburrito(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:15:35 AM
Xuande12 posted...

I don't want to turn than into this sort of topic. But just for the sake of it.

I think Nintendo's in the position in which they'd "have" to rely on those rarely used i.ps to give the Wii U a broader appeal. We're practically bound to see them this generation on the Wii U, regardless of what anyone says ( In my opinion at the very least ). I mean, Nintendo DID announce earlier this year that they'd be allowing other developers to work on/with their i.ps and that they'd be doing more collaborations. Hyrule Warriors and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is proof of that. So yes. They would most likely come before a Waluigi game is even brought into consideration.
---
"Henshin A Go-Go Baby!"
#6lilburrito(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:18:54 AM
Christopher Belmont posted...
I'm gonna go with "other" and say, no he doesn't deserve crap. He's a throwaway character with less personality than the koopalings...

That's arguable. Despite not having much to do with any of the main entry games. I'd say a lot of his character and personality was shown during the spin-offs.Look at his various taunts and reactions in the Strikers series or even Party series. Look at his roles played in the intros of the Gamecube sports games ( i.e Mario Tennis/Golf ). From when he started off to now, he's come very a long way in having his character fleshed out. Much more than the Koopalings for sure ( Again,, my opinion ).
---
"Henshin A Go-Go Baby!"
#7Mandrew257Posted 5/17/2014 11:21:35 AM
lilburrito posted...

That's arguable. Despite not having much to do with any of the main entry games. I'd say a lot of his character and personality was shown during the spin-offs.Look at his various taunts and reactions in the Strikers series or even Party series. Look at his roles played in the intros of the Gamecube sports games ( i.e Mario Tennis/Golf ). From when he started off to now, he's come very a long way in having his character fleshed out. Much more than the Koopalings for sure ( Again,, my opinion ).

True. He definitely has more personality than any of the other Mario characters. Rosalina has no personality and everyone loves her...yeah...I went there.
---
Not changing this sig until Nintendo announces a new Kirbeh Air Ride
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#8lilburrito(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:26:14 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
lilburrito posted...

True. He definitely has more personality than any of the other Mario characters. Rosalina has no personality and everyone loves her...yeah...I went there.

Well this I can understand. She still has a ways to go before getting there. Though while she may not be oozing with personality and character like everyone else is, her design a back story "sort of" make up for it. It's clear that she's gonna develop much faster than Waluigi did though considering the fact that Nintendo's trying shove her into the main cast.
---
"Henshin A Go-Go Baby!"
#9albertojz356Posted 5/17/2014 11:30:37 AM(edited)
A game where he focuses on tormenting Luigi >

I prefer an RPG
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#10lilburrito(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 12:23:52 PM
albertojz356 posted...
A game where he focuses on tormenting Luigi >

I prefer an RPG

To be honest, I have a very hard time imagining that. Unless it was the sort of humor and colorful tone the Mother series has "most of the time".
---
"Henshin A Go-Go Baby!"