It's about time Waluigi gets his own game!

#21j_darrellPosted 5/18/2014 3:56:22 AM
He could get a really really difficult version of WarioWare.
#22PrincessEevee9Posted 5/18/2014 4:19:36 AM
Waluigi before Rosalina? Haha no what are you people on? And the comments saying he has more of a personality then Rosalina as if. And even then no. Princess Daisy has a better chance. Leave the trash whet they belong, in meaningless spinoffs.
#23lilburrito(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 6:13:06 AM
PrincessEevee9 posted...
Waluigi before Rosalina? Haha no what are you people on? And the comments saying he has more of a personality then Rosalina as if. And even then no. Princess Daisy has a better chance. Leave the trash whet they belong, in meaningless spinoffs.

As I said. Rosalina is definitely going to develop at a much faster rate than Waluigi ever hoped now that she's being shoehorned into the cast. And she is one of the few characters with a very well established back story that tells a lot more. But she hasn't gotten to that "point" as yet. It may be VERY soon though. Smash Bros may be the final nail in the coffin for it.
---
"Henshin A Go-Go Baby!"
#24rigicePosted 5/18/2014 6:52:32 AM
Other. I don't necessarily see Waluigi in any of those titles, but he does look like someone who would run a circus operation. Could play out like either Mario Party with the mini games, or could be focused on his day to day operations with quick time events. Honestly, Waluigi is a pretty bland character and I don't think he could turn up good games, but Nintendo will have to play their cards right.
---
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan
#25StarmanJunior64Posted 5/18/2014 7:47:34 AM
if they made another Wario World style game, someone will be getting feces thrown at them.
---
Playing: Tales of Phantasia, Metroid Fusion, and Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
#26DiortePosted 5/18/2014 8:34:15 AM
He can stay in Mario Party games where he belongs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6AzSxys.gif
#27Earthbound22Posted 5/21/2014 10:46:18 PM
Just put him as a playable option in 3d mario games, along with Wario and Daisy.
#28ExDiosPosted 5/21/2014 11:20:46 PM
I'd purchase it
#29Dark_LawlPosted 5/21/2014 11:31:39 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
lilburrito posted...
Christopher Belmont posted...
I'm gonna go with "other" and say, no he doesn't deserve crap. He's a throwaway character with less personality than the koopalings...

That's arguable. Despite not having much to do with any of the main entry games. I'd say a lot of his character and personality was shown during the spin-offs.Look at his various taunts and reactions in the Strikers series or even Party series. Look at his roles played in the intros of the Gamecube sports games ( i.e Mario Tennis/Golf ). From when he started off to now, he's come very a long way in having his character fleshed out. Much more than the Koopalings for sure ( Again,, my opinion ).

True. He definitely has more personality than any of the other Mario characters. Rosalina has no personality and everyone loves her...yeah...I went there.

Maybe because Rosalina has an actual backstory which portrayed actual development.
---
Gaming is going to die again.