USA Pre-Order Chart: Week of May 10

#11AhnoldDoodPosted 5/18/2014 9:28:29 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Really? Cuz I see numerous games games with no release date in the top 30... Still no Smash Bros.

Dying Light and The Order are the only games listed that don't have concrete release dates.

And knowing you, you'd count each version of Destiny and Watch_Dogs as multiple games, so lol at you.
#12AceMosPosted 5/18/2014 9:29:07 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...
hey kirby i have not seen you since you ran away when i proved to you that NFC games sell best on nintendo

I don't even know what you are talking about. But I thank you for making this post legible for me. It is annoying having to spend an extra 5 minutes trying to comprehend your gibberish.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/69210210#28 this this topic you ran away when i proved you wrong
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#13The_Shadow_LinkPosted 5/18/2014 9:33:16 AM
AceMos posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...
hey kirby i have not seen you since you ran away when i proved to you that NFC games sell best on nintendo

I don't even know what you are talking about. But I thank you for making this post legible for me. It is annoying having to spend an extra 5 minutes trying to comprehend your gibberish.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/69210210#28 this this topic you ran away when i proved you wrong

If they do best on the Wii U, then how the heck did they mess up the Pokemon Rumble U figures that badly.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#14AhnoldDoodPosted 5/18/2014 9:35:11 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
If they do best on the Wii U, then how the heck did they mess up the Pokemon Rumble U figures that badly.

Ah, desperate nitpicking from a desperate nitpiciker.

Never mind that you otherwise wouldn't give two craps about PRU, but you ignore Skylanders and Disney Infinity for no other reason than a prissy argument.
#15AceMosPosted 5/18/2014 9:35:16 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
AceMos posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...

i said they sell best on NINTENDO never specified the wii u this was on how nintendo is making a NFC game and kirby said that was stupid and then i proved NFC do best on nintendo
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#16Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:35:22 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Really? Cuz I see numerous games games with no release date in the top 30... Still no Smash Bros.

Dying Light and The Order are the only games listed that don't have concrete release dates.

And knowing you, you'd count each version of Destiny and Watch_Dogs as multiple games, so lol at you.

Oh so you don't know how to read. Makes sense.

AceMos posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...

Wow I wish I would have went back to that topic so I could have seen everybody talking about me before it got archived. It is quite amusing.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#17AceMosPosted 5/18/2014 9:36:24 AM
you ran away becuse i proved you are full of ****
---
#18AhnoldDoodPosted 5/18/2014 9:36:40 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Oh so you don't know how to read. Makes sense.

Aw, that's cute. He has no rebuttal, so he insults me.

Keep on going on about the Watch_Dogs game that totally isn't coming this month.
#19icarus231Posted 5/18/2014 9:37:35 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...

Kirby making fun of her issue is a low blow even for you. Usually her post are easier read then your ridiculous rubbish.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#20NovaLevossidaPosted 5/18/2014 9:38:27 AM
icarus231 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...

Kirby making fun of her issue is a low blow even for you. Usually her post are easier read then your ridiculous rubbish.

Low blow, yes. But let's not lie about grammatical differences between their posts.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter