USA Pre-Order Chart: Week of May 10

#21RatheVPosted 5/18/2014 9:39:37 AM
icarus231 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...
hey kirby i have not seen you since you ran away when i proved to you that NFC games sell best on nintendo

I don't even know what you are talking about. But I thank you for making this post legible for me. It is annoying having to spend an extra 5 minutes trying to comprehend your gibberish.

Kirby making fun of her issue is a low blow even for you. Usually her post are easier read then your ridiculous rubbish.

Agreed. Kirby, if you want people to take you seriously as a discontent rather than a full-blown troll, you've gotta stop acting like an ass at all times. So far in this topic, you've insulted somebody's disability and ignored icarus's point entirely by attacking their reading skills.
#22Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:44:21 AM
AceMos posted...
you ran away becuse i proved you are full of ****

Well I did have a big meal last night. I should probably go number 2.

AhnoldDood posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Oh so you don't know how to read. Makes sense.

Aw, that's cute. He has no rebuttal, so he insults me.

Keep on going on about the Watch_Dogs game that totally isn't coming this month.

It's not an insult. It is evidently fact, as the link shows numerous games with no release date such as KH3, and Halo 5. I can only assume you do not have the ability to read them.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#23HermeticJusticePosted 5/18/2014 9:44:28 AM
Kirby is making fun of the fanboy posters and they are making fun of Kirby

and nobody is mentioning that factually, PS4/XBox One exclusives are going to crush the Wii U and Mario Kart 8 underfoot

Not saying it's a bad game, but there is no way it will sell over 2 million in 2014
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#24AceMosPosted 5/18/2014 9:46:26 AM
HermeticJustice posted...

and nobody is mentioning that factually, PS4/XBox One exclusives are going to crush the Wii U and Mario Kart 8 underfoot

Not saying it's a bad game, but there is no way it will sell over 2 million in 2014

and if it does will you admit you are wrong?
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#25SandslashedPosted 5/18/2014 9:46:30 AM
Games like Destiny and Watch Dogs sell on hype. People will buy those games then trade it in for the next hot thing. Those games will probably have sequels released every two years and the previous game will be made irrelevant. Mario Kart 8 will probably have people still buying it 6 years from now.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2595 - 0912 - 2733
#26Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:47:20 AM(edited)
RatheV posted...
icarus231 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...
hey kirby i have not seen you since you ran away when i proved to you that NFC games sell best on nintendo

I don't even know what you are talking about. But I thank you for making this post legible for me. It is annoying having to spend an extra 5 minutes trying to comprehend your gibberish.

Kirby making fun of her issue is a low blow even for you. Usually her post are easier read then your ridiculous rubbish.

Agreed. Kirby, if you want people to take you seriously as a discontent rather than a full-blown troll, you've gotta stop acting like an ass at all times. So far in this topic, you've insulted somebody's disability and ignored icarus's point entirely by attacking their reading skills.

It's less about his "condition" and more about his inability to post anything that makes sense. Ahnold is being deliberately obtuse so ignoring his point is even more than I should be doing.

Also all these people have attacked me numerous times In The past, so I must say I feel no shame in returning the favor. But the pity party is refreshing.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#27AceMosPosted 5/18/2014 9:48:31 AM
no kirby you start fights then wine when ppl fight back you are a childish little brat who still acts like VGcharts is a good source when its not they make up numbers with no source

places like gamestop are reporting beign sold o ut of the mario kart 8 bundle i find that a far better example of how well its selling than vgcharts
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#28icarus231Posted 5/18/2014 9:49:15 AM
HermeticJustice posted...

Sony and MS exclusive have never sold better then Nintendo.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#29Wii_TruthPosted 5/18/2014 9:50:27 AM
Thanks for the link. It looks like MK8 preorders are looking pretty solid.
#30icarus231Posted 5/18/2014 9:51:53 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
RatheV posted...
icarus231 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...

It's less about his "condition" and more about his inability to post anything that makes sense. Ahnold is being deliberately obtuse so ignoring his point is even more than I should be doing.

Also all these people have attacked me numerous times In The past, so I must say I feel no shame in returning the favor. But the pity party is refreshing.

This just solidifies your lack of reading comprehension
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231