USA Pre-Order Chart: Week of May 10

#31MushroomMuncherPosted 5/18/2014 9:54:02 AM(edited)
Pre Orders usually don't mean jack for anyone. PS4 supposedly had like a million preorders for Japan and it only sold like 300,000.

Also 30 posts in and Kirby hasn't called anybody a fanboy yet. I'm surprised.

ah well, that'll change in a matter of minutes.
---
The only thing in this topic that is 60FPS is the damage control. ~ Lucretia_Merces
#32The_Shadow_LinkPosted 5/18/2014 9:53:07 AM
icarus231 posted...
HermeticJustice posted...
Kirby is making fun of the fanboy posters and they are making fun of Kirby

and nobody is mentioning that factually, PS4/XBox One exclusives are going to crush the Wii U and Mario Kart 8 underfoot

Not saying it's a bad game, but there is no way it will sell over 2 million in 2014

Sony and MS exclusive have never sold better then Nintendo.

Except during the Gamecube period. Gran Turismo 3 and 4 broke 10 million+ each. And Halo 2 sold 8 Million, which was better than the highest selling Gamecube Game Melee at 7 Million.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#33Kromlech06Posted 5/18/2014 9:53:12 AM
If you give him a legitimate response, he will appear as a legitimate poster to a non-regular.

Stop.

Responding.

To him.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#34LinetrixPosted 5/18/2014 9:54:09 AM
If MK8 is gonna save the Wii U being so low in the pre-order list, I can't imagine what Destiny and Watch Dogs will do for the PS4/XB1.
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#35LinetrixPosted 5/18/2014 9:55:58 AM
MushroomMuncher posted...
PS4, according to some Nintendo fanboys like squatch, had like a million preorders for Japan and it only sold like 300,000.

Fixed.
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#36GEKGanonPosted 5/18/2014 9:56:30 AM
Try feeding him billy goats instead.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#37squatch22Posted 5/18/2014 9:57:42 AM
Linetrix posted...
MushroomMuncher posted...
PS4, according to some Nintendo fanboys like squatch, had like a million preorders for Japan and it only sold like 300,000.

Fixed.

Fixed it wrong there Liney. Lol

Wasn't me that claimed that. FailTroll
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM.
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic.
#38Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:57:43 AM
AceMos posted...
no kirby you start fights then wine when ppl fight back you are a childish little brat who still acts like VGcharts is a good source when its not they make up numbers with no source

places like gamestop are reporting beign sold o ut of the mario kart 8 bundle i find that a far better example of how well its selling than vgcharts

You had no problem with vgchartz for the Skylanders numbers lol. Try to find some consistency.

Linetrix posted...
If MK8 is gonna save the Wii U being so low in the pre-order list, I can't imagine what Destiny and Watch Dogs will do for the PS4/XB1.

I was genuinely surprised. I thought MK8 would be number 1 for sure.

With those numbers I'm sure that the Wii U will fail to outsell the PS4 worldwide on MK8s release
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#39AceMosPosted 5/18/2014 9:59:47 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...
no kirby you start fights then wine when ppl fight back you are a childish little brat who still acts like VGcharts is a good source when its not they make up numbers with no source

places like gamestop are reporting beign sold o ut of the mario kart 8 bundle i find that a far better example of how well its selling than vgcharts

You had no problem with vgchartz for the Skylanders numbers lol. Try to find some consistency.

Linetrix posted...

I was genuinely surprised. I thought MK8 would be number 1 for sure.

With those numbers I'm sure that the Wii U will fail to outsell the PS4 worldwide on MK8s release

do do you havea reading problem i even said i only used it becuse you love VGchartz so much
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#40king_maddenPosted 5/18/2014 10:00:34 AM
How did this turn into a topic about NFC figures?

"Other figurine based games barely sell anything on wiiu but its a good move because they sell the most on wiiu"

"Figurine based games have been dropping sales wise since they came out but its OK because the wiiu sold around 200k, almost 100k more than the next console".

" figurine based games will be huge because Activision made a ton off them, ignore the fact that they released like 10+ versions across 6-7 platforms. Nintendo releasing figurines for the nice selling 3ds and NP selling wiiu should be huge as well".