USA Pre-Order Chart: Week of May 10

#71MushroomMuncherPosted 5/18/2014 9:23:34 AM
king_madden posted...
Linetrix posted...
MushroomMuncher posted...
EDIT: Wait, I found an article saying it did have around 1 million preorders, buuuut it's gone.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/technology/view/sony-says-it-has-over-1-million-preorders-for-playstation-4

Son of a b****.

How convenient!!

either way, that link was Sony saying they had a million preorders around the world. not just in japan.

Where?
---
The only thing in this topic that is 60FPS is the damage control. ~ Lucretia_Merces
#72AceMosPosted 5/18/2014 9:25:34 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
AceMos posted...
i will when you get a better source for your numbers than VGchartz

So you have no source? Shame really. You have had over a week to find a source and you haven't been able to. Next time you bookmark a topic just because I gave you some attention in it, try to make sure you have the necessary info to back up your claims.

as i said there is no need for a better source when dealing with you as long as you use a source that is off by over 100 million on DS soft ware sales there is no need to ever give you a good source
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#73king_maddenPosted 5/18/2014 9:27:23 AM
king_madden posted...
Linetrix posted...
EDIT: Wait, I found an article saying it did have around 1 million preorders, buuuut it's gone.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/technology/view/sony-says-it-has-over-1-million-preorders-for-playstation-4

Son of a b****.

How convenient!!

either way, that link was Sony saying they had a million preorders around the world. not just in japan.

Where?

well seeing as though I dont think japan preorders went live until october, and that link page is dated august, I doubt they were talking about japan preorders. all the links talking about japan selling out of ps4 preorders minutes after they were available are all in october it seems.
#74king_maddenPosted 5/18/2014 9:30:13 AM
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...
Linetrix posted...

Son of a b****.

How convenient!!

Didn't stop users claiming a million preorders in Japan only

so they read wrong, and instead of you verifying what they were saying you laughed it all off and knew it was wrong, but now you hold it against them as if it means something.

now let someone use something a nintendo fan said once over and over and what will you say "get over it", "why do we keep getting bashed but not everyone else, bias". yet you do the same things.

it all goes back to my trolls and fanboys are exactly the same comment, guys just prove it everyday.
#75UltraGoombaXPosted 5/18/2014 9:34:14 AM
I love how Kirby shows his hypocrisy.
First, he calls himself "Kirbyfan".
Second, he stops posting Media Create sales after Wii U sales improved during the holidays.
Third, he told me he doesn't hate Nintendo and also loves the 3DS...
Fourth, Clearly ran away from Acemos's comment and acts like he doesn't know what she's talking about.
Fifth, he claims that he talks about the games themselves, yet I NEVER seen him talk about any games. Watch as he fails to provide a link that he does.
Sixth, he hides behind sales and bad news since he's incapable of having intellectual conversations about games.
Seventh, talks crap about the Wii U and yet he doesn't own one.

Now watch Kirby ignore every point I made. He'll probably make fun of this post too. Anyways, as for the Mario Kart 8 sales, it won't matter how they go, because sales don't reflect the game's quality.
---
I am from planet Vegeta. Fear me!
#76blm03vPosted 5/18/2014 9:38:21 AM
Mario Kart was the 2nd most preordered game this week. The only reason there are games ahead are because they have been available for preorder for a while.
#77Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:40:57 AM
UltraGoombaX posted...
Second, he stops posting Media Create sales after Wii U sales improved during the holidays.
Fourth, Clearly ran away from Acemos's comment and acts like he doesn't know what she's talking about.
Fifth, he claims that he talks about the games themselves, yet I NEVER seen him talk about any games. Watch as he fails to provide a link that he does.
Sixth, he hides behind sales and bad news since he's incapable of having intellectual conversations about games.

Now watch Kirby ignore every point I made. He'll probably make fun of this post too. Anyways, as for the Mario Kart 8 sales, it won't matter how they go, because sales don't reflect the game's quality.

You think about me a lot, don't you?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#78MushroomMuncherPosted 5/18/2014 9:44:08 AM(edited)
I do have to admit UltraGoomba, following Kirby on PSN is pretty damn creepy..

"So I heard you like to play...BLAZBLU."

I'll Blaz your Blu
---
The only thing in this topic that is 60FPS is the damage control. ~ Lucretia_Merces
#79dancing_cactuarPosted 5/18/2014 9:44:35 AM(edited)
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
UltraGoombaX posted...

You think about me a lot, don't you?

UltraGoombaX posted...

Now watch Kirby ignore every point I made. He'll probably make fun of this post too.

Like clockwork.

Granted, I'm not saying he's in the right for... thinking... about you so often, but way to prove a point.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#80Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:47:23 AM
I do have to admit UltraGoomba, following Kirby on PSN is pretty damn creepy..

"So I heard you like to play...BLAZBLU."

I'll Blaz your Blu

He's by far the creepiest person on this board.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg