Do you think Nintendo fanboys are Nintendo's worst enemy?

#11TrixonePosted 5/18/2014 12:14:53 PM(edited)
I compare Nintendont's fanboys to a rowdy crowd of a 2nd rate team. They make too much noise and that's about it. Sure, their crappy team wins once in a blue moon to avoid relegation (and it's celebrated as if it was the finals) but it will never reach the champions league qualifier.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: Dragon's Crown, RE: 6, SSFIV:AE - Samurai of Legend
#12ArsenicSteelPosted 5/18/2014 12:18:13 PM
Trixone posted...
I compare Nintendont's fanboys to a rowdy crowd of a 2nd rate team. They make too much noise and that's about it. Sure, their crappy team wins once in a blue moon to avoid relegation but it will never reach the champions league qualifier.

How's is that different from any other fanboy? Oh right, there's no difference. You and the TC are just judging people. A fanboy is already the most extreme case and has habits that are not encouraged by the public at large. What they are fanboying is irrelevant as their actions and words will remain the same.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#13AdamLazaruso(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 12:19:02 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
(and no of course I'm not suggesting that only Nintendo fanboys do this but I think it's more widespread, prominent and damaging with them).

---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#14squatch22Posted 5/18/2014 12:19:14 PM
Trixone posted...
I compare Nintendont's fanboys to a rowdy crowd of a 2nd rate team. They make too much noise and that's about it. Sure, their crappy team wins once in a blue moon to avoid relegation (and it's celebrated as if it was the finals) but it will never reach the champions league qualifier.

Then we get trolls...
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM.
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic.
#15CSplitterPosted 5/18/2014 12:20:05 PM
Calling some fanboys worse than the other shows the true colours of some people.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif
#16TrixonePosted 5/18/2014 12:28:23 PM(edited)
ArsenicSteel posted...
Trixone posted...
I compare Nintendont's fanboys to a rowdy crowd of a 2nd rate team. They make too much noise and that's about it. Sure, their crappy team wins once in a blue moon to avoid relegation but it will never reach the champions league qualifier.

How's is that different from any other fanboy? Oh right, there's no difference. You and the TC are just judging people. A fanboy is already the most extreme case and has habits that are not encouraged by the public at large. What they are fanboying is irrelevant as their actions and words will remain the same.

I'd call myself, not an expert, but knowledgeable enough to make a legitimate assessment about the topic at hand.

Here just for the kicks:

BS in Computer Engineering
Minor in Business
5 Years teaching
Various semesters in psychology/sociology
Entrepreneur

I'm not an expert, but I can give you a 'legitimate assessment.'
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: Dragon's Crown, RE: 6, SSFIV:AE - Samurai of Legend
#17SandslashedPosted 5/18/2014 12:31:07 PM(edited)
One look at this forum tells you that Sony fanboys are probably worse.
Sony loses 1.3 billion this year, has junk status credit rating, sells their headquarters, sells shares in Square Enix, lay offs employees.
It's ok the PS4 is doing well. Sony is just restructuring. Sony will recover.

Nintendo loses .24 billion this year, has good credit rating, buys a new head quarters, spends .2 billion on Research and Development, does not fire any employees.
The Wii U is doing terrible. The 3DS is under performing. Nintendo is doomed. Nintendo will go out of business.

Nintendo fans are tired of this double standard and that's why even though Nintendo does make mistakes, we choose to look at the positives rather than attack Nintendo every day like the trolls in this board do.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2595 - 0912 - 2733
#18squatch22Posted 5/18/2014 12:31:04 PM
Sandslashed posted...
One look at this forum tells you that Sony fanboys are probably worse.
Sony loses 1.3 billion this year, has junk status credit rating, sells their headquarters, sells shares in Square Enix, lay offs employees.
It's ok the PS4 is doing well. Sony is just restructuring. Sony will recover.

Nintendo .24 billion this year, has good credit rating, buys a new head quarters, spends .2 billion on Research and Development, does not fire any employees.
The Wii U is doing terrible. The 3DS is under performing. Nintendo is doomed. Nintendo will go out of business.

Nintendo fans are tired of this double standard and that's why even though Nintendo does make mistakes, we choose to look at the positives rather than attack Nintendo every day like the trolls in this board do.

Well said
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM.
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic.
#19ArsenicSteelPosted 5/18/2014 12:36:35 PM
Trixone posted...
ArsenicSteel posted...
Trixone posted...

I'd call myself, not an expert, but knowledgeable enough to make a legitimate assessment about the topic at hand.

Here just for the kicks:

BS in Computer Engineering
Minor in Business
5 Years teaching
Various semesters in psychology/sociology
Entrepreneur

I'm not an expert, but I can give you a 'legitimate assessment.'

And not a single thing on your list makes your assessment any less wrong.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#20kyomagiPosted 5/18/2014 12:39:23 PM
the old school nintendo fanboys are the problem. they eat up what nintendo gives them with out so much of a question, and thats a problem. If the fanboys hard their way, X, FxSMT and Bayo 2 would be on the 3ds/ps4/xbone/vita

to them, nintendo can do no wrong
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo