knowing what we know now, if we had got Wii U instead of Wii back in 06.....

#1zado19Posted 5/22/2014 1:43:11 PM
the gaming realm would be so different its not even funny. So many more companies would be out of business than just the ones we lost last gen

Ubisoft would have went under since they would not have been able to make those really cheap games for wii that funded the Assassins Creeds

many other smaller would be gone as well since they would not be able to keep up with the costs at all

i doubt the PS4 or XB1 would even exist yet, or at all really

good thing that didnt happen though
---
japan would set a record for most suicides in one day if she (Hanazawa Kana) had a sex scandal. Their blood would be on her ***** - 2Dover3D
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 5/22/2014 1:44:54 PM
It still wouldn't have had a party system, and all my friends and I would have still ended up buying 360s. I would have been less disappointed in a retro Wii U rather than the Wii itself back then because of it being in HD, so there's that as a plus. And I probably would have played Xenoblade because it didn't come out so late in the generation when non-HD was just painful to look at.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#3zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2014 2:31:18 AM
?
---
japan would set a record for most suicides in one day if she (Hanazawa Kana) had a sex scandal. Their blood would be on her ***** - 2Dover3D
#4NathanmgPosted 5/23/2014 2:46:41 AM
If the whole casual market still picked up the Wii U for the motion controls side of things those cheap games would have still been made.