#151URAlsrPosted 5/24/2014 4:36:59 PM
cyanide_suicide posted...
squatch22 posted...
URAlsr posted...
squatch22 posted...
Old

Someone is anrgy this thread took off & his died xD

Someone is ANrGY that PS4 struggles with 1080/60

And yet a game that pushes this console to it's limits can barely do 720p/60 fps, and that's even without AA.

Lol!
---
Mario Kart 8 720p confirmed. But, but, but eurogamer said it was 1080p. xD
#152ikiroPosted 5/24/2014 6:32:59 PM
why not just buy all the consoles and enjoy all the games? i really do not understand why everyone is bickering over 1080p vs 720p bla bla. I bought a wii u because it has games that are not available on my ps4. no ps4 game is like mario 3d world or mario kart.

I dont have an xbox one yet but will get one when there is something i want on it. I despise brand loyalty. You are just depriving yourselves of great experiences if u wanna be a fanboy of anyone of the three platforms.
#153TheEntitledOnePosted 5/24/2014 6:40:34 PM
Jaggy Kart 8 confirmed. When will Ninty bury the Wii U and come out with a legit console?
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#154MushroomMuncherPosted 5/24/2014 6:41:18 PM
TheEntitledOne posted...
Jaggy Kart 8 confirmed. When will Ninty bury the Wii U and come out with a legit console?

Here come the PS4 Boards
---
wow, i post a positive wii u thread and it dies, i post obvious troll bait and it explodes. ~ kyomagi
#155chuchumyrocketPosted 5/24/2014 6:43:46 PM
MushroomMuncher posted...
DaLagga posted...
You're comparing two very different games and Knack is just a hell of a lot more technically impressive than MK8 and runs at more than twice the resolution on top of it.

Knack runs at 1440p confirmed (I wish)

Also, I don't really care what you say about this, but Knack looks and plays extremely mediocre. Everything is empty and shallow, and while it looks "pretty" in some areas, it's pretty much a soulless game.

CoD: Ghosts also looks a hell of a lot better than MK8 and the PS4 is running it at more than double MK8's resolution with AA as well

COD Ghost confirmed for 1440p as well (I double wish)

lol this guy......
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#156TheEntitledOnePosted 5/24/2014 6:46:35 PM
TheEntitledOne posted...

Here come the PS4 Boards

Nope, PC master race 4 lyfe.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#157MushroomMuncherPosted 5/24/2014 7:00:56 PM
TheEntitledOne posted...
TheEntitledOne posted...

Here come the PS4 Boards

Nope, PC master race 4 lyfe.

Close enough.
---
wow, i post a positive wii u thread and it dies, i post obvious troll bait and it explodes. ~ kyomagi
#158MushroomMuncherPosted 5/24/2014 7:01:48 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
DaLagga posted...
You're comparing two very different games and Knack is just a hell of a lot more technically impressive than MK8 and runs at more than twice the resolution on top of it.

Knack runs at 1440p confirmed (I wish)

Also, I don't really care what you say about this, but Knack looks and plays extremely mediocre. Everything is empty and shallow, and while it looks "pretty" in some areas, it's pretty much a soulless game.

CoD: Ghosts also looks a hell of a lot better than MK8 and the PS4 is running it at more than double MK8's resolution with AA as well

COD Ghost confirmed for 1440p as well (I double wish)

lol this guy......

Is un-f****** believable...
---
#159king_maddenPosted 5/24/2014 7:24:17 PM
ikiro posted...
why not just buy all the consoles and enjoy all the games? i really do not understand why everyone is bickering over 1080p vs 720p bla bla. I bought a wii u because it has games that are not available on my ps4. no ps4 game is like mario 3d world or mario kart.

I dont have an xbox one yet but will get one when there is something i want on it. I despise brand loyalty. You are just depriving yourselves of great experiences if u wanna be a fanboy of anyone of the three platforms.

Many view it as a waste to get all consoles. Especially if you only want a couple games on the other ones
#160Miiri0Posted 5/24/2014 9:09:24 PM
Considering Wii U inferior hardware. Its hardly a surprise.