Digital Foundry confirms MK8 is 720p, 59fps with judder, and no AA

#161Sega_Saturn09Posted 5/24/2014 8:20:31 PM
Topic is negative from a fake gamer who can't just enjoy games instead tries to rain on everyone's parade. Go away TC.
---
Love my PS4/XboxOne/Wii U.
#162addictedtochaosPosted 5/24/2014 8:40:13 PM
Game looks fantastic and when playing you don't notice any "jaggies".
---
Always be yourself... unless you suck. - Joss Whedon
#163Lefty128kPosted 5/24/2014 10:51:00 PM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
its something the vast majority wont even realize, and the ones that do are at the point where they will defend it as not a big deal anyway. I doubt they patch it

Well considering games tend to have some issues it won't be the only reason to patch it.

It's like seeing a person talk out of two mouths at the same time.

Baha arguing Nintendo shouldn't patch games......
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/69291387
#164Baha05Posted 5/24/2014 11:18:52 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
its something the vast majority wont even realize, and the ones that do are at the point where they will defend it as not a big deal anyway. I doubt they patch it

Well considering games tend to have some issues it won't be the only reason to patch it.

And it is like you are ignoribg the bigger picture that Wii games last gen couldnt get patches and to do those konds of patches might not work.

Nintendo game in the 8th gen with the 3DS and Wii U CAN get patched
---
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."
#165TpaulHPosted 5/25/2014 2:59:58 AM
How about, instead of reading the technical specs and someone else's opinion of how the game looks... you go play the demo and decide for yourself? Because I'm reading the specs and opinions off of those and they make the game sound ugly. But I've played the game, and it looks freaking amazing.

I'm kind of sick of people grasping at straws with these complaints about the tech specs. Play the game, decide for yourself how it looks to you. That's the way we SHOULD make decisions. And especially now that there is a demo in a ton of easily accessible places. And Youtube videos showing the game in action.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1564-3493-9447
I play Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Harvest Moon: ANB mostly :)
#166ArmorWolf01Posted 5/25/2014 7:25:50 AM
Big flop....
---
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
3DS FC: 4296-3378-8394
#167LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 7:31:51 AM
Baha05 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...

*spinning, spinning, spinning*

B-b-b-b-but Nintendo was right and now is right again.
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#168Baha05Posted 5/25/2014 7:32:31 AM
Linetrix posted...

lol not spinning at all.
---
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."
#169LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 7:46:51 AM
Baha05 posted...
Linetrix posted...

lol not spinning at all.

Because their stance on patches remain the same, right? RIGHT?
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#170LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 7:53:33 AM(edited)
Baha, you are one of the worst Nintendrones to join the ranks of the NDF. At least squatch is hilarious by constantly failing at defending the Almighty N. You are just a hypocrite. Here, let me quote you when Nintendo didn't allow devs to patch their games:

Baha05 posted...
Because patching would take some work and again doing one game means they would have to do other titles. And just because you patch something doesn't mean it's an easy process or wouldn't make things worse for a title.

It had nothing to do with "it wasn't possible to patch Wii games". You were just blindly defending Nintendo's stupid decisions, as usual. Now that they do patch their games, it's obvious you're gonna white knight their 180 course change.

Can't wait to you see defending achievements after Nintendo introduces them in their next console.
---