Digital Foundry confirms MK8 is 720p, 59fps with judder, and no AA

#171squatch22Posted 5/25/2014 8:54:52 AM
SpinTrix
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM.
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic.
#172BloodychessPosted 5/25/2014 8:58:26 AM
Trix still running damage control.

Play a game or something man.
---
I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff
#173Baha05Posted 5/25/2014 8:58:36 AM
Linetrix posted...
Baha, you are one of the worst Nintendrones to join the ranks of the NDF. At least squatch is hilarious by constantly failing at defending the Almighty N. You are just a hypocrite. Here, let me quote you when Nintendo didn't allow devs to patch their games:

Baha05 posted...
Because patching would take some work and again doing one game means they would have to do other titles. And just because you patch something doesn't mean it's an easy process or wouldn't make things worse for a title.

It had nothing to do with "it wasn't possible to patch Wii games". You were just blindly defending Nintendo's stupid decisions, as usual. Now that they do patch their games, it's obvious you're gonna white knight their 180 course change.

Can't wait to you see defending achievements after Nintendo introduces them in their next console.

Or because you know no company has EVER patched a past gen game to work with a next gen controller on top of Wii games lacking the patch abilitiy. Because now that I think of it, unless a past gen game was in some way ported or remade, chances are they are going to only be able to use that gens controller. With the exception to PS2/PS3, which don't count as Sony has reused that controller 3 times over and even on the PS3, the PS1 and PS2 don't even take advantage of Sixaxis.
---
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."
#174LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 9:04:32 AM
Baha05 posted...

Or because you know no company has EVER patched a past gen game to work with a next gen controller

Weird. I have some PS2 games ported to the PS3 that got patches. Wanna edit your post?

on top of Wii games lacking the patch abilitiy.

Kirby 64? Starforx 64? Wanna edit your post?

Because now that I think of it, unless a past gen game was in some way ported or remade, chances are they are going to only be able to use that gens controller.

How am I playing PS1 games with my DualShock 3???

which don't count as Sony has reused that controller 3 times over and even on the PS3, the PS1 and PS2 don't even take advantage of Sixaxis.

Yep, they used the same design. They aren't the same controller. Unless you're claiming to be possible to use a DualShock 3 on a PS1/2, or a DualShock 2 on a PS1...

Keep on spinning.
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#175She-HolcPosted 5/25/2014 9:13:22 AM
NDF members are spinning too hard. That 720p brought their world crashing down.
#176Baha05Posted 5/25/2014 9:18:19 AM
Linetrix posted...
Baha05 posted...

Or because you know no company has EVER patched a past gen game to work with a next gen controller

Weird. I have some PS2 games ported to the PS3 that got patches. Wanna edit your post?

on top of Wii games lacking the patch abilitiy.

Kirby 64? Starforx 64? Wanna edit your post?

Because now that I think of it, unless a past gen game was in some way ported or remade, chances are they are going to only be able to use that gens controller.

How am I playing PS1 games with my DualShock 3???

which don't count as Sony has reused that controller 3 times over and even on the PS3, the PS1 and PS2 don't even take advantage of Sixaxis.

Yep, they used the same design. They aren't the same controller. Unless you're claiming to be possible to use a DualShock 3 on a PS1/2, or a DualShock 2 on a PS1...

Keep on spinning.

1. Prove it, and no games like Resident Evil Outbreak or Final Fantasy, or any MMO type games that NEED patching counts. It has to be a base PS2 physical copy.

2. Again Physical copy, besides what were these titles patched for now? Sure wasn't to utilize Motion controls now

3/4. Because like I was saying and you corrected the word I meant to use, the controllers are the same in design, They can't cross gen each other sure, but they are fundamentally the same controller, the Sixaxis/DS3 will work with any PS1 or PS2 games because you don't need tweaking the controls.

The big difference is that you can't utilize Sixaxis controls within PS1 or PS2 titles without said titles being remade or truly ported in an HD Collection case.

Which is a point I though up while at work, because there are no games via BC that utilize the next gen controller.And Wii games lack patching, or other wise we would not have an app to fix the save file in Skyward Sword, thus the chances of them updating any Wii titles to use the Gamepad is HIGHLY unlikely.

And no VC doesn't count either.
---
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."
#177squatch22Posted 5/25/2014 9:22:26 AM
She-Holc posted...
NDF members are spinning too hard. That 720p brought their world crashing down.

No. But 900/30 brought u "Nintendo Hater Alliance" members world crashing down :)
---
#178BloodychessPosted 5/25/2014 9:23:29 AM
She-Holc posted...
NDF members are spinning too hard.

What's there to spin about a game that runs fine to the average consumer and has universal praise from reviewers.

SDF is out in full force for damage control. People saying "NDF" either weren't gaming at the beginning of gen 7 or are so bitter of the joke that they want to try and turn it around.
---
I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff
#179LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 9:25:30 AM
1) DMC HD Collection, The Sly Collection, Zone of the Enders HD... That was too easy. Next!

2) Spinning, spinning, spinning. You never said it had to be physical copies. That's just your way of saving face by changing the criteria of what you once considered impossible to do. Fact is: Wii games can and were patched, proving your claims wrong and vaporizing your arguments.

3) Defeat accepted.
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#180squatch22Posted 5/25/2014 9:26:57 AM
SpinTrix on a rampage
---