Digital Foundry confirms MK8 is 720p, 59fps with judder, and no AA

#181Baha05Posted 5/25/2014 9:28:35 AM
Linetrix posted...
1) DMC HD Collection, The Sly Collection, Zone of the Enders HD... That was too easy. Next!

2) Spinning, spinning, spinning. You never said it had to be physical copies. That's just your way of saving face by changing the criteria of what you once considered impossible to do. Fact is: Wii games can and were patched, proving your claims wrong and vaporizing your arguments.

3) Defeat accepted.

1. Those are HD Collection, and HD Collection =/= An Original PS2 Game

2. The entire point of my argument in the other Topic was based on WII titles. I do not count VC as simple Wii titles, nor are they physical titles anyhow and you never proved that they were patched and for what

3. Try harder
---
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."
#182LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 9:51:45 AM
Baha05 posted...

Those are ports. Just like I said in my previous post. Changing criteria again? Hahahahaha, you're so desperate, aren't you?

2. The entire point of my argument in the other Topic was based on WII titles. I do not count VC as simple Wii titles because that would prove me wrong and I wouldn't be able to hold my defense for the Almighty Nintendo, praise Iwata

I see.

3. Try harder

Second defeat accepted.
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#183Baha05Posted 5/25/2014 9:55:18 AM
1. Ports aren't the original games, again if you are going to be art of the argument then READ, the original argument was Punch Out on the Wii should be patched to use the Gamepad. If it was ported then sure but as is it's a Wii Only title and BC games NEVER make use of next gen controllers and their features.

But of course for someone that claims I spin, you do nothing but spin because you can't debate for **** you troll.
---
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."
#184crucialPosted 5/25/2014 9:59:43 AM
Guys nintendo is doomed even if this game was 4k 120fps.
#185BloodychessPosted 5/25/2014 10:00:58 AM(edited)
Just let it go Baha, he's not here to debate.

He's here for pre-emptive damage control.

Sony could release a toilet bowl simulator and he'd call it GOAT if that meant ruffling a few feathers.
---
I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff
#186LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 10:00:38 AM
Baha05 posted...
1. Ports aren't the original games

Never said they were. I said I have PS2 games that were ported to the PS3 that, then, got patches. And then you asked for proof of that and I proved it. Baha changing criteria whenever he gets refuted. Hahahaha. So salty.

If it was ported then sure but as is it's a Wii Only title and BC games NEVER make use of next gen controllers and their features.

"But", "except", "however", "except that"... Kirby is right. You try so hard at spinning that it makes you look pathetic.

But of course for someone that claims I spin, you do nothing but spin because you can't debate for **** you troll.

Talking to a mirror?
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#187dancing_cactuarPosted 5/25/2014 10:00:58 AM
Linetrix posted...
Baha05 posted...

Those are ports. Just like I said in my previous post. Changing criteria again? Hahahahaha, you're so desperate, aren't you?

Baha05 posted...

1. Prove it, and no games like Resident Evil Outbreak or Final Fantasy, or any MMO type games that NEED patching counts. It has to be a base PS2 physical copy.

Come on, I don't even like Baha, and I have to admit he explicitly said this right here.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#188squatch22Posted 5/25/2014 10:08:07 AM
Here u go Liney.

http://truckstopsk8.com.au/new-shoes-in-lots-on-sale/

Yours must be worn out by now from all the spinning
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM.
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic.
#189LinetrixPosted 5/25/2014 10:11:29 AM
dancing_cactuar posted...
Linetrix posted...
Baha05 posted...

Baha05 posted...

1. Prove it, and no games like Resident Evil Outbreak or Final Fantasy, or any MMO type games that NEED patching counts. It has to be a base PS2 physical copy.

Come on, I don't even like Baha, and I have to admit he explicitly said this right here.

Except he asked me to prove my claim, which I did. He added that part just to save his face, because he knew he would get refuted. It's like I said Germany lost the WW2, for which then he asks for proof that "Germany lost the WW2, while martians invaded Earth". Since martians never invaded Earth he would say "I said while martians invaded the Earth. You didn't prove me wrong".

Baha is just desperate. He knows he got destroyed and refuted a million times already. So he changes the definition of things in order to make it seem he was talking about something else entirely.

He said Wii games couldn't be patched. False. Got refuted.

He said no games from a previous gen could be patched in a next gen console. False. Got refuted.

It's just too easy to destroy his arguments.
---
#190Baha05Posted 5/25/2014 10:47:41 AM
If destroy you mean spin my words around and ignoribg the i tial argument itself, fact of the matter no game bia backwards compatibility has EVER beem patched to utilize next gen controller functions, at best Sony titles use the DS 1-3 but they don't use the motion controls
---