Cia/Shia should replace Ganon as the main villain, she's easily the most complex

#11metalmariolordPosted 5/24/2014 12:24:47 PM
kukingina2 posted...
if anything 60% into the game she's revealed to be controlled by ganon / demise and you rescue her (then she becomes playable by dynasty warrior trope)

This is what I've been thinking for a good time...
---
Misspelled Words suggestion metalmariolord: steamrolled, Admiralty, admiralty, middlemost
"Bury me with my money" Simon Greedwell.
#12EndgamePosted 5/24/2014 12:29:12 PM
They already had a female Zelda villian with Veran over 10 years ago and she was developed quite well as a character.

I guess people ignore her though because she didn't have cleavage exposed.

uhh, yeah she did

check her official artwork sometime
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#13Koi_TenchiPosted 5/24/2014 12:32:16 PM
Endgame posted...
They already had a female Zelda villian with Veran over 10 years ago and she was developed quite well as a character.

I guess people ignore her though because she didn't have cleavage exposed.

uhh, yeah she did

check her official artwork sometime
I guess I haven't seen a non-sprite version of her since basically when her game first came out.

Anyways, this just defeats the TC's point even more as this means Veran already did ALL of this.

In short, this is not new, they should just being back Veran. She was quite developed in her game too.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#14NikraPosted 5/24/2014 12:38:55 PM
That would probably attrack some new players (20 year+ nerds still living at their parrents house). lol
#15MaxStar360Posted 5/24/2014 12:51:38 PM
Nikra posted...
That would probably attrack some new players (20 year+ nerds still living at their parrents house). lol

So? I am a Zelda fan, over 20 AND I live with my mother to help her with her everyday tasks she has trouble with due to health problems. Don't stereotype.
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#16NikraPosted 5/24/2014 1:03:55 PM(edited)
MaxStar360 posted...
Nikra posted...

So? I am a Zelda fan, over 20 AND I live with my mother to help her with her everyday tasks she has trouble with due to health problems. Don't stereotype.

Read my message: You're not a new player.
And I salute you for helping out.
#17Sons-of-FeanorPosted 5/24/2014 1:22:43 PM
Tecmo Koei games have always been heavy on the fanservice and filled to the brim with scantily clad, half-naked women. It will be interesting to see just how many scantily clad ladies there will be in Hyrule Warriors.
---
Maedhros, Maglor, Celegorm, Caranthir, Curufin, Amrod, Amras
#18ElectricMolePosted 5/24/2014 1:31:09 PM
any LoZ villain that isnt Ganon is some person trying to resurrect him.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#19mokmuudPosted 5/24/2014 1:36:27 PM
It'll never happen. LoZ main series has 3 constants. That the 3 triforce wielders. Zelda, Link, and Ganon.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#20TorturousKittyPosted 5/24/2014 4:00:16 PM
I'm not too impressed with this Cia/Shia character... The majority of games including important female characters already have "sexy" female antagonists and/or protagonists, but it's rare to find a game starring an important female character who isn't half naked that on top of that is a strong character. Plus her plot in my opinion is not great, something about her being possessed and wanting to basically bang Link? A cool villain would have her own motives that are a bit more important than wanting to get into someone's pants...

I agree more villains would be great in the Zelda series, but I don't think that this one is all that interesting.
---
3DS CODE: 4983-5016-4134