Cia/Shia should replace Ganon as the main villain, she's easily the most complex

#21AkaneJonesPosted 5/24/2014 7:00:48 PM
ElectricMole posted...
any LoZ villain that isnt Ganon is some person trying to resurrect him.

So anyone not Vaati? The only main villain that had nothing to do with Ganon originally. Though his Four Sword Adventure appearance put that into question. However you must keep in might that was after he was resurrected with Memory Loss, then resealed, to be re resurrected. So his own motives my have gotten lost.
#22Koi_TenchiPosted 5/25/2014 11:08:41 AM
AkaneJones posted...
ElectricMole posted...
any LoZ villain that isnt Ganon is some person trying to resurrect him.

So anyone not Vaati? The only main villain that had nothing to do with Ganon originally. Though his Four Sword Adventure appearance put that into question. However you must keep in might that was after he was resurrected with Memory Loss, then resealed, to be re resurrected. So his own motives my have gotten lost.
Along with Vaati, it's also worth mentioning that Skull Kid/Majora's Mask made no effort to resurrect Ganon.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#23TurbamPosted 5/25/2014 11:12:50 AM
Do we actually even know anything about her yet? :V
---
I'm just one man! Whoa! Well, I'm a one man band!
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5459/dontlookatthis.gif
#24R_HunterPosted 5/25/2014 11:19:18 AM
Turbam posted...
Do we actually even know anything about her yet? :V

A bit. She's a witch, charged with ensuring a balance between the three forces of the Triforce which is interesting and ripe with potential. She also has the hots for Link. However either due to him having the hots for Zelda, or just having a close bond to her, Shia gets jealous, and the good in her soul is expelled.

She then sets out to make Hyrule (and more importantly Link) hers. From what we've heard though, it sounds like an outside force triggered either the jealousy, or soul expulsion.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board