Thinking about getting one for my daughter

#21MaxStar360Posted 5/25/2014 2:13:31 AM
miroll posted...
Well that bundle just gets better and better :O

I'm pretty sure i'll end up buying that bundle then :)

@Nikra-
Not at all and i appriciate the concern :)

Hey man why am I left out of the "I appreciate your concern" bit? Nikra gave up, I forged ahead to try to highlight what could happen to help you out you know? Now I feel left out... ;_;
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#22miroll(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2014 2:20:36 AM
MaxStar360 posted...
miroll posted...

@Nikra-

Hey man why am I left out of the "I appreciate your concern" bit? Nikra gave up, I forged ahead to try to highlight what could happen to help you out you know? Now I feel left out... ;_;

Aaaw man i'm sorry buddy.

Here's a virtual hug and a thank you :)
---
English is not my first langauge.
Deal with it
#23SampsonMPosted 5/25/2014 2:25:40 AM
If you get the mario kart bundle also get a Wii nunchuck. Then you'll be set for the Wii games.

In terms of Wii games, there's tons for children and many available at cheap prices, but I'd recommend:

New super Mario Bros
Donkey Kong returns
Kirby's return to dreamland
Wario land shake it
Mario Galaxy
---
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby
#24RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/25/2014 2:27:40 AM
SampsonM posted...
MaxStar360 posted...
Nikra posted...
A 5 year old child handling the Wii U Gamepad: It's a disaster waiting to happen: You do know that if the gamepad is destroyed (And it will happen), You can throw the console in the garbage too.
Just a friendly advise.

This. Hate to say it but it is the truth. You have been warned, sir.

It's $150 to fix. Sucks, but isn't that disastrous. I know many 5 years olds (and younger) that have iPads. Just get a case for the gamepad.

You can buy another system for a little more LOL. How is $150 for a controller not a disaster?
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#25Ghost-inZeShellPosted 5/25/2014 2:33:47 AM
The game library on the Wii U is not great.

I would suggest you buy for your daughter a 2DS.
Plays all of the games as a 3DS (which is a lot now), and she's less likely to break it.

The ONLY reason you would buy for her a Wii U would be if there is/are a particular game(s) that she wants, that is exclusive to it.
[for example, Pikmin 3, but she's probably a bit young for that, in terms of gameplay]
---
If John has 50 candy bar and eats 45, what does John have?
#26NikraPosted 5/25/2014 2:34:35 AM
MaxStar360 posted...
miroll posted...

@Nikra-

I didn't gave up: I washed my hands. There's a different you know. LOL
#27Xerneas1Posted 5/25/2014 2:42:41 AM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...

Plays all of the games as a 3DS (which is a lot now), and she's less likely to break it.

The ONLY reason you would buy for her a Wii U would be if there is/are a particular game(s) that she wants, that is exclusive to it.
[for example, Pikmin 3, but she's probably a bit young for that, in terms of gameplay]

LOL
---
R.I.P BurnedPotatoes
#28NikraPosted 5/25/2014 2:45:02 AM
Xerneas1 posted...

LOL

LOL. Yet another Xbox/PS fanboy. You don't even try anymore.
#29dj-izzlePosted 5/25/2014 2:45:43 AM

What do you mean the library isn't great?
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games
#30xavierakanePosted 5/25/2014 2:49:55 AM
dj-izzle posted...

What do you mean the library isn't great?

That's his opinion and he gave an excellent answer.
---
Wii U: xavierfranco
3DS: 1590-4794-1198