No MK 8 demo at Gamestop and what's worse...

#11SampsonMPosted 5/25/2014 1:27:27 AM
Im short GameStop. So please stop shopping there.
---
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby
#12Xerneas1Posted 5/25/2014 1:45:57 AM
HeroC114 posted...
Xerneas1 posted...
TC why do u lie?

Sorry. It's because I'm a sinner fallen from grace and I need the perfect love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ in order to be redeemed because apart from that, I am nothing but chafe in the wind.

TC why do u quote the same sentence that u already quoted before?
---
R.I.P BurnedPotatoes
#13digiblasterPosted 5/25/2014 1:48:51 AM
I've got to be honest, despite not having Gamestop over here in the UK, everything I've heard about them suggests that this seems pretty standard.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#14Final Fantasy2389Posted 5/25/2014 5:51:23 AM
I buy whatever the hell I want at gamestop and no one has ever given me s*** for it. Maybe it's cause they know I buy games for all systems. But I can go in and get wii or wii u games and have never had a story like this happen.
---
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG
http://bit.ly/1bZZw6k
#15RobotPirteGhostPosted 5/25/2014 6:41:04 AM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
I buy whatever the hell I want at gamestop and no one has ever given me s*** for it. Maybe it's cause they know I buy games for all systems. But I can go in and get wii or wii u games and have never had a story like this happen.

Pretty much this. Though the last time I bought a game the clerk was obviously a Xbot and he looked at me funny when I asked for Rune Factory 4 but he didn't tell me not to buy it or anything.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#16plasmatic5Posted 5/25/2014 7:11:36 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...
GameStop employees are part of the "dude bro" crowd. Nintendo is kiddy to them

At one of the gamestops near me, there is this girl there who I became friends with. She's definitely not part of the dudebro crowd completely. She even sold me my Wii U.
---
The problem with trolls is that you can't logic with them. The same goes for idiots.
#17RHFPosted 5/25/2014 7:13:42 AM
HeroC114 posted...
Gamestop employees hate Wii U and want it to fail and also suck at selling people products.

Hooray for generalization!
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#18leirucPosted 5/25/2014 7:18:00 AM
then your gamestop blows lol.

the one i go to has a girl wearing the cat ears from sm3dworld. and some guy who always wears the green shirt with the game on it.
---
PSN: Leiruc
3DS FC: 4914-3282-2860
#19SakurafanboyPosted 5/25/2014 7:18:53 AM
Not all GameStops are like that. I went to play the Mario Kart 8 demo last weekend (sorry, TC, you missed it.) and one of the employees who knows me very well watched me play it.

He was very interested in it and even gave me pointers. Usually I'd not need them but its been over a decade since I played Mario Kart so I was very rusty and the help was appreciated.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#20Numbuh100Posted 5/25/2014 7:27:22 AM
I need to go to Gamestop later this week. I want Mario Kart 8.
---
You are always mad, bro.